Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MY EMAIL TO SENATOR MENENDEZ OF NJ AND HIS REPLY

To all who oppose illegal migration and amnesty;
    In May 2010, I wrote to my Senator, Robert Menendez of New Jersey complaining about the lack of enforcement of our Immigration laws and how it affects legal residents in this country. I for one have suffered greatly while trying to get a job at 2 McDonalds Corporate owned resturants, where I was openly discriminated against and refused training by Spanish speaking employees who made up 90% of the workers in the stores and spoke Spanish 95% of the time. Infact, after being hired in one store, they claimed I could not start for over a month because my uniform had not arrived. It was clear that they wanted me to give up and go away. I applied to a second nearby store, which was managed by a non-hispanic and got the position, but they informed me that both stores were managed by the same Hispanic Field Manager and that the first store had to release me from their employ before they could hire me, despite now having for a month not been given a single hour of work at the first store! When I was finally released from my first "no hours" position and started at the second store, I soon realised the hostility from the Hispanic supervisors and staff. One of the Hispanic supervisors openly refused to train me to the shock of some of the younger Hispanic workers who could not understand why I was being treated differently. I complained to the non-Hispanic store manager who was very upset after finding out the truth and that the resignation letter I wrote detailing the discrimination had been witheld and hidden from her! My feeling is that they wanted to hire only Hispanic people, and by making it difficault for legal residents like me to work at McDonalds, they could then justify hiring illegal immigrants claiming no legal residents want the job! Senator Robert Menendez sent me the reply below.
    (MOD EDIT)

----- Forwarded Message ----
    From: Senator Robert Menendez <Senator_Menendez@menendez.senate.gov>
    To: (MOD EDIT)
    Sent: Fri, May 7, 2010 12:12:11 PM
    Subject: Response from Senator Menendez

Dear Mr. (MOD EDIT):

Thank you for contacting me to express your concern regarding immigration reform. Your opinion is very important to me, and I appreciate the opportunity to respond to you on this critically important issue.

America has a proud tradition as a nation of immigrants and a nation of laws, but our immigration system is broken. We must enact practical, tough, and smart immigration reform that strengthens border security, reflects current economic and social realities, respects the core values of family unity, and upholds our tradition as a nation of immigrants.

I believe that the American Dream can and should be obtainable for those who pay their dues and contribute to our society. Regardless of how we got here or where we came from, we all have a connection to immigration. I believe that we can create a safe, orderly, and legal process that preserves the promise of America for all, and upholds the right of United States citizens and residents to seek reunification with their families.

I support legislation that would enhance border security, while also providing a practical way to deal with the estimated 12 million undocumented workers who are already in the United States working and contributing to our communities. Amnesty is not the solution; however, an earned path to citizenship, with strict requirements, is a fair solution. These undocumented workers must pass a series of strict and critical benchmarks, such as paying fines, learning English, and waiting at the back of the citizenship line.

While our views may differ, I respect your viewpoint and thank you for sharing your thoughts with me on this matter of utmost national importance. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I may be of further assistance. I invite you to visit my website (http://menendez.senate.gov) to learn of other important issues to New Jersey.

Welcome JAMBAZI!

Now you know what we are talking about! Or what I have been talking about for decades. In my experience this is a political behavior that all minorities engage in whenever and where-ever possible. Once they gain a foothold into a workplace they try to populate it totally with their own people and they will never give it back. This is warfare as far as they are concerned and our own peoples sitting in ivory towers shoot us in the back and ridicule us to our faces by refusing to accept and deal with what is going on. These ivory tower policy maker people are so brainwashed that they don't even mind when their own kids can't get jobs. It has to stop. I don't care what you want to call it - it's wrong and it should be illegal.

Personally I try to only do business with workplaces that show me diversity in employment in terms of age, sex, race and disability and I make it loudly known too (to the great embarassment of my family.) I even try to avoid those self check-out machines at the supermarket and will not use a bank ATM. Well at this point in time I no longer even use a bank because the criminality allowed in this state makes it impossible for a low-income person to have a bank account and still be able to pay their bills - because the banks constantly allow bogus businesses into the account and take out bogus fees for unknown services in violation of their own hard copy letter. These criminal shell companies working for the banks specifically target the disabled and the elderly - it is a known fact and only one state that I am aware of actually has done anything about it - and that was only for a couple of the banks participating.

The overt criminality throughout is astounding and I am overwhelmed at keeping up with issues and how to take our nation back.

I hope you find a job. A tip that may help you - when I went for my first job as a kid I figured that all the other kids were going to the ice cream shop and the grocery store so I went to the local business park. They had never had a teenager think to apply there so they were impressed and actually created a job for me. That was a long time ago but maybe you can figure something similar.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Some people offer that you should volunteer your services to a potential employer for free so that they may discover your value and then hire you. Personally I would like to know anybody who has done it because most workplaces have insurance issues and contractual issues that prohibit them from being that flexible. Plus they don't know if you are a sting for some government entity.

We just had an incident here in El Paso where a teenager, going through the Texas Workforce Summer Job program, applied and got a job working in a local ice cream shop. The very first day that she worked, she was fired for not speaking Spanish.
    Although there has been several angry letters to the Editor in the paper about the incident, we have not heard anything else about it. I'm hoping that the young girl hired a lawyer and or that the Texas Workforce made a stink.
    The ice cream shop will probably get away with what they did....as usual.

Re: MY EMAIL TO SENATOR MENENDEZ OF NJ AND HIS REPLY

Quote Originally Posted by JAMBAZI

We must enact practical, tough, and smart immigration reform that strengthens border security, reflects current economic and social realities, respects the core values of family unity, and upholds our tradition as a nation of immigrants.

I believe that the American Dream can and should be obtainable for those who pay their dues and contribute to our society. Regardless of how we got here or where we came from, we all have a connection to immigration.

I support legislation that would enhance border security, while also providing a practical way to deal with the estimated 12 million undocumented workers who are already in the United States working and contributing to our communities. Amnesty is not the solution; however, an earned path to citizenship, with strict requirements, is a fair solution. These undocumented workers must pass a series of strict and critical benchmarks, such as paying fines, learning English, and waiting at the back of the citizenship line.
    WOW! Its pretty obvious that the Democratic Party all have the same talking points to spew out when ask. This idiot sounds just like Harry Reid, "we must enact practical, tough, and smart immigration reform that strengthens border security."

Amnesty is not the solution? Is he kidding? Rewarding law breakers by ignoring their crime is AMNESTY.

When are these idiotic Democrats going to ever be smart enough to figure out that WE ALREADY HAVE A PATHWAY TO CITIZENSHIP. It's called go to you US Embassy and get the paperwork for being a permanent resident of the USA. Then fill it out and wait just like million of others have for the past 300+ years. How hard is this to understand? An earned pathway? What kind of crap is that? These illegals have earned nothing.

By the way, welcome and I am going to Senator Robert Menendez's web site and let him know what I think about his idiotic comments.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Yeah and while they are waiting at the back of the citizenship line they will still be working our jobs, still working our welfare and other social safety net systems including foodstamp card and still scorning us and laughing at our stupidity for doing so. They will learn English only when we pay and pay and pay to teach them and they will play dumb just to cost us more because that is part of their militant training to do so.

No euro descent person can be considered for citizenship and also receive any kind of public benefits or even work a job. They have to be magically mysteriously wealthy and prove that they will never be a burden on government programs and do not need to take a job away from a US citizen in order to maintain themselves. What legal reason is there for the great disparity between immigrants - race is not a legal reason and yet it seems to be the exact reason for the difference. We give H1B work visas to brown people from all over the planet in order to replace US engineers because supposedly they can't find one properly trained - yeah right. It is our own government discrimination against euro descent peoples and has been for decades. How can they justify this to us? We have been awake for a long time.

JAMBAZI,

For a employer to discriminate based on an employee's or prospective employee's color and/or national origin is a violation of U.S. federal law. I don't know if it will do any good, but below is information about filing a claim with the U.S. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY COMMISSION. Hopefully if more people like yourself speak out, unfair practices such as you have described will come increasingly to light.

The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission

Filing a Charge

(edit)

If you believe you have been discriminated against by an employer, labor union or employment agency when applying for a job or while on the job because of your race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, or disability, or believe that you have been discriminated against because of opposing a prohibited practice or participating in an equal employment opportunity matter, you may file a charge of discrimination with the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC).

http://www.eeoc.gov/facts/howtofil.html

See also:
    Laws and Guidance
    http://www.eeoc.gov/policy/vii.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Having worked with a former Senate staffer. Your letter/email was most likely read by a staffer who put your name into the pre-formatted letter and sent back to you. Few if any ever get to an elected officials even the hand-written ones rarely make it out of the staffer's computer/in basket. Sad to say but that is fact.

May I suggest you send your information to Judicial Watch.

Personally I quit going to mickey d's because most of the crews are hispanic and don't speak english with one exception ( I found one in OK on the way to Las Cruces that has blacks/whites and NO hispanics). I've also quit eating at any mexican food places and any other fast food places that hire NON-English speaking employees.
    Detect, Detain, and Deport - The 3-D method of choice!!

EEOC and Labor Board only works for brown people except in extreme cases when they fear exposure. This is true for federal on down imho. So if OP is brown he might have a chance - otherwise document and find an ACLU type organization that is willing to fight the reasonable fight. Our own government used to pay people to undercover test for discrimination against minorities and women in various places of employment - perhaps it is time to redeploy same tactics on behalf of whites.

Banned
    Thats why I stopped sending emails to these idiots

You either get no reply or they send you a form letter either for or against amnesty

Better to kick the butts of some staffers , at least you get the satisfaction of going at it with them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast