Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My Experience at O'Hare Airport in Chicago

I have been away from the fray because I have out of the country for a couple of weeks.
    Allow me to share my experience of traveling through Chicago O'Hare airport.
    First I had a six hour lay over and plenty of time to walk around and check out everything and every one. I selected a coffee bar in the B concourse and struck a conversation with the woman working there. I asked her where she was from and she said Mexico. I asked how long she had been here, she said 2 months. I asked her if she had trouble getting a work visa, she said she didn't need a work visa. She just came here to work. I told her she couldn't just come here to work, it was illegal and walked away to a distance that I could watch. My coffee bar lady started going back and forth with the other suspicious looking cleaning people and workers at the other stands on the concourse having little conversations and glaring at me. I think I may have upset her. There were a lot of suspicious looking people working at that airport - most of them handling the food. Perhaps the rest were handling the luggage.
    Then, the TSA guy that was checking boarding passes had his ID badge on one of those little ribbon clips, his was red, white and green with a little Mexican flag where it held his badge - obviously a Homeland Security Employee.

Now, upon arrival I had to walk about a half a mile from the gates through the International terminal to passport control. I had to show my passport to the customs and IMMIGRATION officers that are always at the airport I guess they don't notice the illegal's working there.
    HOMELAND SECURITY IS A JOKE - they are an ineffectual money drain.
    Did I mention they lost my luggage?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Did I mention they lost my luggage?
    Accidentally on purpose?

I asked her if she had trouble getting a work visa, she said she didn't need a work visa. She just came here to work.
    I wonder where she got that idea? Perhaps from the Mexican comic book? Or LaRaza?

Jeepers NewMexican! I'll make it a point to keep my mouth shut if I have to bite my tongue off at the airports I go to this year. But that doesn't mean I won't be taking notes so I can write letters when I get to my destination.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What's next ? The illegals are going to be flying the planes ??

ACTUALLY, that's already happened, hasn't it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I suppose this was in a secured area too...

She should be able to communicate well with all the McDonald's employees at O'Haire that take your order by having you point to the menu item.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

the TSA guy that was checking boarding passes had his ID badge on one of those little ribbon clips, his was red, white and green with a little Mexican flag where it held his badge - obviously a Homeland Security Employee.
    this is pathetic ... our entire government is a joke
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

My Experience At O'Hara

GREAT security at our airports, huh? Pretty scary the thought of our LUGGAGE being handled by illegals....who KNOWS what could make it onto those planes?

i saw a news report today that said Michael Chertoff (?) homeland security secretary (?) was saying they will start enforcing our laws and the report showed multiple arrests being made and employers being fined for hiring illegals - this was tonight!!

so lets take him up on it. why dont we send some emails and letters to him and tell him there is a problem at O'Hare!!!

Seriously Lets do it. May make a difference

IL: "The Most Corrupt State in The Country outside of Mexico"
    Welcome to Chicago where "Irish Mafia," rule city hall.

No State in the Country is more corrupt than Chicago/Illinois.

Our former Governor who let out all the murders from murder row just got found guilty on all counts for corruption. No State has sent more politicians to jail than Illinois.

It's a joke.

"IMPEACH JORGE BUSH NOW!!"

I was being dry when I said they might be handling my luggage.
    The woman worked on the concourse at a coffee/ice cream bar on the concouse. The screener was at security. Yes I did keep my mouth shut going through the screening line, but it burned me up!!! I just couldn't take my eyes off of his little ribbon.
    They lost my luggage on the return segment after I went through customs, reclaimed it, hauled it and had to recheck it. It flew all the way from Athens, changed in Munich and they lost it from Chicago to Colorado.

My point in this is; Customs and immigration officers are there ALL the time. Do they get coffee? do they go to the snack bar? Do they not notice or do they not care, or are they told not to notice.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm reasonably sure they are TOLD not to notice...

MJ

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast