Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This Is From My Friend - It's From His Brother In CA

This is what My brother in California is dealing with …. Diversity.. and in the office it's about the same …
    Can’t pronounce or spell anyone’s name. How would you like to deal with this?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    West Coast Diversity

So, I'm sitting here, about to call the general contractor on one of my jobs about the scheduling of some work.
    The names of the people I am calling are:

Mohammed Qahoush, Kazem Elshafie, and Hesham Hassan. I have a message into Reza Motadel. His boss is Fred Sajed but the owner's name is Fred Jafari. Reza Shahmirzadi is my client on this job. The other contact person at the general contractor is Maita Santos. Whoops, I just got an email from Emilio Ramirez. His colleague is Serafin Fernandez, but that's on a whole other job. The GCs on that job are Rafi Elhage and Sergio Munoz. Get the picture? I guess I fit right in with my name. Why not - my brother's name is Achmed. LOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I would sooner be homeless than deal with this crap.
    WorriedAmerican
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

There are way more illegal aliens than just mexicans, it is well known that America has no laws, and the government does not CARE about illegals.

We cant even get a fast food boycott going, its a sad joke.

We will become a third world, and it will be up to the military if they want to get the country back.

Sad, while our soldiers pay with the ultimate price to protect our country the politians are giving it away to criminals because fraud is a crime like or not

PLAYING DUM AT THE COURTS

oooh I didn't know that ssn wasn't mine ... some gave it to me in ex-change for money at the fleet market!