Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My Friends Letter He Sends w/Donation Requests for Campaign

June 1, 2008

John McCain

RNC Victory 2008

P O Box 96079

Washington DC 20077-7252

Re: Open Letter to John McCain

Dear Senator McCain and the Republican Party,

Who are you and what do you stand for?????

I have watched and listened in dismay at how you appear to think the Constitution is just an inconvenient document that can be belittled and side stepped. When free speech, especially political speech, critical of issues and persons running for office, is hindered by incumbent Senators, I have a problem giving money to that party and Senator. I remember Feingold-McCain.

If being in office and taking criticism is too difficult, you shouldn’t run in the first place.

What is your stand on immigration? How does the Republican Party stand on the same issue? I have been a registred republican all my life, but when my party had the presidency and both houses, how did they perform? Like gutless wonders.

I hear you understand about securing our borders now. That’s it? What about illegal immigrants? Are you going to secure the border and then grant some kind of amnesty? What do you stand for?

Are you going change the immigration policies, so those who broke the law and jumped in front of the line get special consideration? What about the Party? Where do they stand? Why do we always hear about employers, yet aren’t you equally guilty? Stop giving free money, food, housing, schooling, welfare, etc. and they will leave. You don’t need to round them up. Cut off their support system and they will leave.

I am sent survey after survey from the Republican Party with the same questions over and over again, but it seems they are only after the money that might come with the survey. Stand up and implement the survey’s findings first. Then I would be impressed.

I am not going give money or blind support to a system and party that appears to talk a lot but not perform. It might be time for all of the politicians to resign. Both parties.

You say you are conservative Oh yeah? Prove it!

What do you really stand for? Compromise? The easy way out? What?

I am tried of compromise and bad legislation that doesn’t fix it, but one that just postpones the problem. I expect hard work and solutions that actually work. I paid for it with taxes and you got paid!

Hey, I need gasoline at a reasonable price not more alternative energy like the hot air Harry Reid gives me. This gas price increase has become a political campaign issue. What’s best for the election, not what’s best for the people. That is wrong. It is an issue that has been brewing for 30 plus years. I blame all of you, both parties. Environmental extremists with special interest have caused this mess with your help. You are all in bed with them? Even John McCain believes in global warming. Give a rubber stamp labeled STUPID, so I stamp the foreheads of people who have fallen for that one. Where do you stand and why not do something now? Impress me, I dare you. You are still in office.

I don’t think how much money the Democrats have makes a difference if the candidate’s positions are weak and not delivered with trust and clear conviction.

All the candidates are coming from the Senate. This does not inspire me. It looks like it will be just the same old Washington as far as I am concerned. I want conservative leadership. I want a government that leaves me alone and reinforces my individual Constitutional rights. I want a much smaller Federal Government that leaves local issue in the hands of local governments. Everyone else is downsizing why not you? I want to be taxed at the local level more than at the Federal level. I want to be able to walk up and attend meetings at the local level with local politicians because you just don’t hear me in Washington. The Federal Government hasn’t done anything well. I defy you name one thing.

The NRC and you want my money, earn it!

Who are you guys? I don’t recognize you anymore!

This is a personal friend of ours. I will tell him he's on alipac.us. I don't think he knows about us or numbersusa. He may just spread the word. LOL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Beautifully put....Proud of him....get him to join!!!!!
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by grandmasmad
    Beautifully put....Proud of him....get him to join!!!!!
    I sent him an email telling him I posted it and about numbersusa too. Knowing him it he will at least monitor. He may well join and pass it along. I know I got one of my hubby's co-workers interested in Numbersusa. In fact, he quit another activism group. Now his whole family are members of Numbersusa and he's excited because he sees things getting done. Slowly I get him into alipac. Numbersusa takes a lot less time and he's short on time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great Letter ! I just wish McCain would honestly be the one that reads it, but I doubt that He wouldn't care anyways
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.