Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IS IT MY IMAGINATION OR ARE WE MAKING SOME HEADWAY??!

I am noticing almost everyday a congressman or senator, or governor or mayor seems to be joing our ranks. I could swear it's true.

Today, Congressman King pushing for a proposal to send American Troops to the border. This is getting some serious consideration. All I know is I wish things could move faster. Each day that goes by....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LegalUSCitizen--They are about to SWARM OUT TO STAND WITH US!!

Everyday of every session of Congress and the General Assembly, these Open Border Lobby organizations have had high-paid lobbyists working our Congressman and Members of State General Assemblies AND Governors.

Everyday of every year, there they've been; in their face; rambling the rhetoric; making contributions; buying them lunch; making presentations; showing up at meetings; asking them to "present" at a gathering; being "honored"; giving them a plaque; on and on and on with tax exempt money as well as PAC money funnelled by the contributors and sponsors.

Everyday they hear from their side.

They've only really heard from ours in a big grassroots way....the past two months.

They must keep hearing and as they do, most will analyze the situation, be reinforced with their personal opinion by hearing the people's, and suddenly.....it will no longer be popular to stand with the Open Borders Lobby.

This is a War of Words....it is no longer acceptable to work a course that ENDS OUR NATION!! That makes them a Traitor; a Scumbag; and Liable for the consequences of their actions and inactions.

We shall make it clear that public humiliation and damage equalization will soon cloud up and rain all over them....and their Purse.

Soon.....to say anything positive about immigration will mean....you are an enemy of the American People....whether you are a Governor, General Assembly, Congress, President, CEO of JPChase Morgan, American Bishop or Cardinal, lawyer with the OBL-ACLU, or a leader in the OBL-AFL-CIO!

They are all either crawling back in the holes they crawled out of and leaving US alone, going to jail, OR both.

YES....there is an impact....already in this brief time.

It's a good feeling, I must say. Congressman King's story was MOST encouraging.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Everything you said, as usual is true. Yes. I think we are moving right along. This is great news for America. I am proud of the people who have really gone out on a limb for the American people.

Judy, what do you think about the theory that President Bush is too soft-hearted to reform immigration?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I posted on your topic on Is Bush Too Soft Hearted.

No. He is not soft-hearted. He is the coldest hearted man in America.

You have no idea how much I wish that weren't true, but it is.

He has totally turned his back on the American People. People have lost their lives; their jobs; their wages; their medical facilities; their education; their present and future and he does nothing.

He called our MMP, "vigilantes". And inferred they were "racists". People he has never met and knew nothing about.

He knows better than any of us, the price of illegal immigration on the American People. This price is the prize he seeks.

Congressman King as a Republican simply found these words of "too soft-hearted to reform immigration" to excuse the President because he (Congressman King) is going in the opposite direction. He can not politically lay it on the line like we can. He does not want to alienate other Republicans which this truth does until they see it for themselves, as they will in time.

No. Bush knows exactly what he's doing and the consequences are the exact ones his Crones want. He is not with US.

A man too soft-hearted to tell foreign agents to "go home, please" would not have been able to send American Troops to Iraq and watch them die everyday for someone else's freedom opportunity.

81 troops died this Month, the highest number since January.

No, he is the coldest hearted man in America.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I agree with you Judy! I wish it weren't true, too. Yes, we are making headway. I find something about our cause in the news just about everyday now. A few months ago that wasn't the case. My local paper which is incredibly biased and it drives me nuts, has even had some positive articles lately. We are such a big country it takes a while for things to get around and thank gosh for the Internet! Also, believe it or not, I think Baldwin Park was a catalyst in bringing this to light. I have seen that footage on all sorts of web sites from Tancredo to the Georgia Heritage Council. (I check around everywhere to see what the "pulse" is on the situation.) My mom is a recent ALIPAC member (Newmexican) I think Baldwin Park really brought her around plus me chewing her ear off on a daily basis, poor thing. It is so hard to be patient through all of this but I think, no, I know we are making a difference. I never thought I would ever have a reason to call the Gov. of Oregon, but you know what, I did and I bet he was shocked that a lady in Virginia was angry about his anti-American behavior. Anyhoo, I don't want to ramble but I will leave you with this, there is strength in numbers and ours are growing daily.
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

"The spring of 2005 will be looked back upon as the time when America woke up and started taking this country back," William Gheen, president of Americans for Legal Immigration, told the crowd Saturday.

W

http://www.alipac.us/article-433-thread-1-0.html

Right On, William!!!

Get these Globalists and Traitors Where it Counts: In Their Purse!!

Don't Spend, SAVE!!

Pay off those credit cards, as fast as possible, Whatever It Takes!!

Buy American (and French, Netherlands and we think Dutch who either have or will vote NO on the Globalists EU Constitution)

Avoid multi-national companies

Avoid companies whose hiring practices you disagree with

Avoid restaurants and hotels, especially national ones

Buy from local Mom and Pops

Tell Your Kids to Help You Out--Your Saving Their Future!!

May Sales were Down and May Unemployment was Up!!

See my ECONOMY IN TROUBLE: SOFT AND FLAT! DANGER?article I posted today!!

Now is the TIME to USE OUR POWER!!

They are "vulnerable".

ATTACK THEIR PURSE AND DRAIN IT!!

Old Southern Saying: Hit em' in the pocketbook, where it counts!
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

To answer your question.......
    Yes, we are making headway.

I LOVE Bush in that sombrero Virginiamama. Fitting.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

DataMan--Thanks so much for pointing out the Presidio in his Sombrero!! He really does look cute in about anything. David Letterman can't say anything nice about the Presidio except that "He is the cutest President we've ever had"!

Well....CUTE....'aint enuf....NOT anymore. NOT ever again!!

Virginiamama....that is an outstanding AVATAR!!

Sooooooooo, Presidio, so El Presidente!!

But wait.....We're the United States and we just have plain ole President, with no "idio" or "ente"!! "ente"..."ENTER?" "idio"....IDIOT, "el"....THE?

Hmmmmm... in a game of Scabble the Wordsl, this could mean ENTER, THE IDIOT!!

(Couldn't resist!)