Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My Interview with Texas congressman Ted Poe: THIS FRIDAY!!!

My name is Joe Cook. I host a Saturday morning talk show on WNJC 1360 AM in Philadelphia. This Friday I am hosting a special live broadcast at 4pm. Since the topic of Illegal Immigration has sparked some heated debate I've decided to talk about it during this Friday's show. At the top of the hour, my guest will be Texas Congressman, Ted Poe. Congressman Poe is saying the things that most politicians don't have the guts to say and from what I've heard, I think he's right on the money! Listen Live at 4pm this Friday on the radio if you're in the Philadelphia area or stream it on my website:

www.joecookprogram.com

For more information about Congressman Ted Poe, visit his website at:

http://www.house.gov/poe/

If you have any questions for the Congressman, e-mail them to me at:

joe@joecookprogram.com

You are also welcome to call in and discuss the topic with me after the interview.

Thanks,
    Joe Cook
    The Joe Cook Program airs on Saturday & Sunday @ 8am!! This week my guest will be conservative comedian Brad Stine! www.joecookprogram.com

Hey Joe,

Thanks for the invite. Let me know if you decide to have more guests on the show on this issue.

Here is a partial list of my press calls over the last year.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=5

William Gheen
    Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Also,

Here is Congressman Poe's immigration report card

http://grades.betterimmigration.com/tes ... VIPID=1193

Looks pretty good but he should be asked about his low scores Foreign Worker Visas and Chain Migration.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Also,

Here is Congressman Poe's immigration report card

http://grades.betterimmigration.com/tes ... VIPID=1193

Looks pretty good but he should be asked about his low scores Foreign Worker Visas and Chain Migration.

William
    Thanks, I'll check all of that information out. If anybody has a free hour, check out this video from Congressman Poe's website. It is from May 19th and is entitled "The United States of America are Under Attack". It's very good.

http://wms3.streamhoster.com/tedpoe/imm ... 192005.wmv

Any other questions and/or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

While I am and have always been strongly apposed to illegal immigration (due to the plain fact that it is illegal, a security risk, and causes a drain on our society), I must confess that it is an area that I am not an expert on.

Thanks,
    Joe
    The Joe Cook Program airs on Saturday & Sunday @ 8am!! This week my guest will be conservative comedian Brad Stine! www.joecookprogram.com

Joe,

Our site can help bring you up to speed rapidly. Please sign up for our e-mail alerts. We have a lot of talk radio hosts on our site regularly and on our alerts list.

When we send out big breaking news a lot of hosts pick it up. Others check our homepage regularly for material to use in their show.

We need all of the help we can get to get this information out to the American public before it is too late.

It is up to the new media, the radio show hosts, the bloggers, town gossips, and local cable show hosts to get this info to our fellow citizens.

Lou Dobbs is the best we have on the TV screens with some hope in other places.

I hope you will consider joining our rapidly growing ALIPAC Action Network. Together we have broken some very big stories to the nation.

William

I will definately consider it and I'd love to have you on the show to talk about it. Thanks

Joe

I'm watching this video you gave us Joe...

http://wms3.streamhoster.com/tedpoe/imm ... 192005.wmv

This is GREAT STUFF!

I will add this to our Pictures Worth a Thousand Words section and encourage our national list to watch this too.

William

My show is very new and I hadn't yet touched on the subject of illegal immigration, but when I heard a clip of the beginning of that video a couple of weeks ago, I knew that I needed to have him on the show. So I'm doing a crash coarse right now to prepare, but yeah it is a great video. I'm glad you're going to share it.

Joe

Good luck !! We will be sure to listen in, and I'll pass it on to others. Thank you for contacting us !!

Hey folks,

They are planning on having me on the show after the Congressman Friday. Will get you the details as soon as possible. Should be around 4:30pm EST.

W

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast