You offended me by mocking Americans, such as myself, who want increased border security. While you spent time saying those who wanted a secure border will next ask for moats with alligators, more illegal aliens and more contraband entered our country. How can you say the border is secure when the Government Accountability Office says that illegal aliens can only be stopped along 129 miles of the nearly 2,000-mile-long U.S. - Mexico border?

On top of this, you called for an amnesty for the 11 million illegal aliens living in the United States. Are you unaware that 7 million of these Americans work low-skilled, non-agricultural jobs -- the jobs that America's most at risk workers need to support their families? How will permanently disemploying millions of Americans help these Americans or help our nation's economy?

You need to stop mocking those who want a secure border and start supporting legislation to finish the fence and put more men and women on the border. You need to stop calling for an amnesty for illegal aliens and start supporting programs that will put unemployed Americans in jobs held by illegal aliens. Until you do this, no American who cares about our nation's security or prosperity will ever support you. I have watched helplessly as Illegal aliens have devastated the state of California. The neighborhood(s) that I grew up In as a kid are unrecognizable. Gangs,graffiti,drive-by shootings,drunk driving hit and runs,Identity theft,and thousands of people speaking SPANISH wherever you go are now the new normal. You don't worry though,because you live In a glass house and wear rose colored glasses. You are not affected by this travesty and tyranny that OUR OWN FEDERAL GOVERNMENT Is Inflicting on It's own AMERICAN citizens. You are a liar and a deceiver,and the bible says that people like you will NEVER enter the gates of heaven. You are a great manipulator,and In fact are a DIVIDER of your own electorate. You pander to one "so called" race to the detriment of AMERICAN CITIZENS In an blatantly obvious attempt to secure future voters that will continue to lick your boots to receive free goodies In the future. You are sacrificing the LIVES of AMERICAN CITIZENS every day by letting sanctuary cities flourish,while suing States who's citizens rights are wantonly violated on a daily basis. I have been unemployed for almost 3 years,yet you want Illegals to continue to take jobs from AMERICAN CITIZENS. You are not listening to the American people,and In 2012 we won't have to worry about that anymore. You will be gone,and so will a lot of other left wing demorats and "rino's" that refuse to listen to their own constituents. I guess you did not get the message In the last election,so we will just have to put an exclamation point on It for you. You truly are a classless Individual with no regard for your own people. It really pains me to say this about a sitting President,but I am sure you have heard of the saying "If the shoe fits"...