Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My letter to Boxer and Feinstein

You and the Senate have totally failed the American People. The immigration problem is not going to solve its self and you are doning nothing to help matters. I for one will not forget your actions on this matter. This is a perfect example why the House of Representatives is know as the "Peoples House" and the Senate is known the Lobbist's House!

I too have been writing them even though they won't listen. They are both big bleeding heart liberals and with such a large hispanic voting block in California that is where they will remain. Good for you for trying anyway.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: My letter to Boxer and Feinstein

Quote Originally Posted by Ron1943
    You and the Senate have totally failed the American People. The immigration problem is not going to solve its self and you are doning nothing to help matters. I for one will not forget your actions on this matter. This is a perfect example why the House of Representatives is know as the "Peoples House" and the Senate is known the Lobbist's House!
    Very good !!
    Tom Tancredo - Jeff Sessions 2008 !!!

Scarlett
    Uphold and Protect the United States Constitution; not the Mexican revolution.