I listened to Bush's speech last night. I was appalled by some of his statements.
1. We cannot secure the border without a guest worker program.

How so? We secure the borders of S. Korea and Iraq without a guest worker program.

2. We must have a path to citizenship for these immigrants.

No. There are many more here than previously thought...nearer 50 million than 12 million. These are not 'immigrants.' These are invaders and occupiers of our country. They MUST be Deported. If we had room in this country for an additional 50 million people they should not be the lowest on the ladder of education and less criminality would be greatly appreciated.

J D Hayworth said last night that many of these illegals come here to work and make a better life. But also a very great number, more than 250,000 criminal aliens, come here to rape, rob, and murder. As if to underscore his statement 2 women were murdered in Dallas last night in a carjacking by Mexican nationals. The murders of American citizens happen on a daily basis across this country,

While Mr. Bush seems very concerned about the Mexican citizens among us it is my belief that his loyalty should lie with the American citizens. To ask America to assume the burden of Mexico's citizens at a cost of no less than 30 billion per year is too much to ask of Americans.

Mr. Bush is just one elected official, as lame as a duck can get. I just can't see the Republican party following him over the cliff like a bunch of lemmings...which is exactly what will happen if they follow his so called leadership. A Lou Dobbs Tonight poll taken the first of this week show that 96% of the respondents would not vote for their representative in the event that their representative voted for amnesty in any form. You might want to think about that.

We're also organizing a tax revolt in the event that amnesty or guest worker should be voted in.

Thank you,
An ex-republican