Hi folks; 3.5 months ago I wrote Norm Dicks, representative 6th district, Washington State. I asked his Telephone Answerer, what normies' policy was on illegal immigration, this came in the middle of July. Statements in parentheses are mine

Dear Naturalglenn(glennhoefer@yahoo.com):
thank you for contacting me to express your concerns about immigration. I appreciate your comments on this important national issue. ( I betcha do, let me start by saying its not norms' fault, is it ever any politicians fault?)

Curbing illegal immigration has been a top priority of the several last Congresses.(really?). Most recently , I supported legislation to implement the recommendations of the 9/11 commission(of fraud)which included several new provisions designed to address illegal immigration(from now on II, or I)The measure authorizes the addition of 10,000 new federal agents on our border(aren't we kinda bankrupt?)- including a minimum of 2,000 on the northern border(after all, Washington must be kept safe from marauders from canada)--and at least 4,000 new law enforcement officers assigned to enforce Immigration laws within the United States.(can I have a job?)

Although President bush publically supported legislation to implement the 9/11 commission(findings?) prior to the election, including provisions to increase the number federal agents(this is word for word, maybe he needs ESL training)on the border, his budget strongly contradicts his rhetoric. The legislation he signed last year called for the addition of 2,000 new agents in fiscal year 2006, but his budget proposes funding only 200(hey, a little typo, it's no big deal). And although the bill he supported sought to add 400 new agents to protect the northern border with canada this year, many of whom would work in Washington State, instead the President has asked to reduce the number of agents working on the northern border by up to 300(I may be bad but,I think in my 9th grade english class, this would get a red mark as a RUN ON sentence, AND you cannot start a sentence with AND).

Given the growing problem with drugs (Norm has illegals cooking METH in his VERY OWN DISTRICT, something I mentioned to his telephone answerer) and immigrants-- and the very real threat of terrorists(I am more worried bout speeding tickets up here, as the State is broke and looking for revenue)--crossing the border(with piles of REEFER), I do not understand why the President seeks to cut back personnel assigned to this critical job.(Just to make you look like an idiot Norm)

I am also deeply concerned about the Administration's mismanagement of the bureau of ICE(aren't we all?), the agency responsible for stopping the smuggling of people, money, weapons and other goods into the US and for capturing illegal aliens that have succeeded in entering the country. (something I explained to the highest levels of ICE and Port Customs(they are AOK, and blame judges) in norms' district going so far as to NAME, who hires, houses, and harbors the illegals. The officers of ICE, look like they just got out of high school. I also explained this in specific to norms' telephone answerer)

(Onward)...... Poor financial management has lead ICE to request, for the thrid(yes, thrid) time in a year, the reprogramming of funds within the Dept. of homeland security, DHS, to offset a severe budget shortfall exceeding $300 million. ICE has suffered budget and accounting problems since its inception(NEWSFLASH!!), and DHS has frozen hiring and cut spending at the bureau.(normie can't get any of his friends a job now?)
Field offices have cut spending by as much as 45%, and I am deeply concerned(????? He has mexican gang meth cookers in his district, easy to find, you would think????) that these severe cutbacks are having a profoundly negative effect(on my sleep patterns?)on the enforcement of federal immigration and customs laws(that despite obvious violations, I don't speak about in my own district).

The House will be considering these and other important immigration issues during the coming months(if we aren't on vacation). At that time, please be assured I will work with my colleagues to provide sufficeient funds and personnel to protect the northern border and to ensure that the President's(incorrect use of contraction)proposed cuts are defeated.(PROMISES, PROMISES)
Sincerely,
Norm Dicks(he signed it in pen, or his machine did) Member of Congress
(Confederacy of Dunces)

Well, Imagine, I feel sooooo much better knowing normies' on the job.

*Given the abominable grammer, run on sentences, misuse of punctuation, etc. It is no wonder he finds solidarity with a constituency, illegal, that cannot speak ENGLISH!!!

*I know my writing is imperfect, but then again, I am not running an office of the People in the highest echelons of government, of our Country. Do you think they use MS wird(sp) in Normies office? What a cupcake!! cheers glenn