Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

My letter to Sen. Chambliss

Sen. Chambliss,

I'm writing you to inform you of the intentions of myself and hundreds of other Georgia Republicans who have 'HAD ENOUGH' regarding illegal immigration. As my friends and I have watched this crisis unfold, we have felt like ours is the ONLY voice being ignored.

Poll after poll shows 80% of Georgia voters support an enforcement-only approach to the problem, NOT the guest-worker shamnesty that you and the President seemed determined to shove down our throats. Sir, that figure above is 80% of ALL voters. I believe the percentage of Republican voters to be above 90%. Why do you think SB 529 passed so easily?

Georgia Republicans expect our Senators to reflect our will on the National level, as well. We do NOT want amnesty. We do NOT want guest-workers. We want our borders secured and illegal aliens deported. PERIOD.

My Congressman, the Hon. Charlie Norwood, has some ideas on border security that you need to LISTEN to. His position MOST CLOSELY reflects the will of YOUR constituents. Your job in the Senate is to reflect that will.

Sen. Chambliss, START DOING YOUR JOB! You work for US, the PEOPLE of this great state, NOT for the Georgia Chamber of Commerce. It's time you realize that.

I understand you don't face an election this year, that your seat is safe FOR THE MOMENT. I understand the amount of pressure you are put under by the deep-pocket campaign contributors that keep your political 'machine' oiled. I understand that in that respect, the little guy doesn't amount to a hill of beans.

I ALSO understand that you took an OATH when you were sworn into your position of trust. That oath was to faithfully execute the duties of your office, and to protect and defend the Constitution of these United States. Your position on this issue does NEITHER.

In closing, I would respectfully request that you take a minute to review your oath, and our blessed Constitution, contemplating on what you can do to improve the lives of us little guys. If you fail us, we will be FORCED to work against you when you come asking for votes.

Are you willing to suffer our wrath? Two more years is NOT enough time for us to forget your betrayal, but it might be JUST enough time to get Chip Rogers to run AGAINST you.

I will await your reply.

Sincerely,
    Jeff Hermann

I love it....

I hope these senators are getting literally thousands of letters just like this every single day...morning noon and night.

MJ

Sen Chambliss ltr

Well said!

Banned
    If everyone here sent one of their own tonight it would make a difference.

See the 'How they voted' thread to see what it's done in No. Carolina.

WE CAN WIN THIS!!!!!

KEEP CALLING AND WRITING!!!!

Good letter PG. The nice thing about it we can change a name here and there and send it to our own congressional people. They all have the same chicken blood on their hands

www.bighornmusic.com/bushton/
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY