Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My little note to McCain's team

I went to http://www.johnmccain.com/Contact/ and typed this little message. I entered it under the drop down section regarding "Donations" so I am sure they will read it..... hehe

John McCain is a liar and I want all my previous financial contributions to him refunded. The only way to secure this nation is to send the millions of illegal aliens and terrorists that this awful President and Congress have allowed into this country, PACKING !!

Under the subject "Events," I entered a "story" of the Hazleton Rally. At the end I wrote, " JOHN MAY AS WELL GO HOME....THE HERO TURNED TRAITOR IS FINISHED.

Good one Di!

Ya know I still keep getting donation requests in the mail from his campaign. What I can't figure out is I NEVER registered on any of his websites so I'm not sure how they got my address.

The ironic part of this is that I keep sending the application back with a little invoice I created which gives him a balance of what him and Congress owes the American people for their treatury, and they still keep sending me donation requests!!!

Obviously mclamebrain's staff is just as incompetent and absent minded as he is. But I'm sure none of his staff speaks english anyway.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I get his solicitations also and I always "return to sender" with my own notes. They just don't get it.

Just like Bush, McCain is a pathological liar !! He says "lets bring the millions out of the shadows for the safety of America". Well who the he__ let them in here to begin with?? Let's send them all packing, including John McCain, Bush and Kennedy.

SIPPY..........

If you are registered to vote, they probably got it from voter registration list.