Like Tree3Likes

Thread: My Little Op-Ed Piece Got Published in South Africa

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My Little Op-Ed Piece Got Published in South Africa

This was my contribution (written under a pseudonym) to a South African publication run by activist Dr. Dan Roodt in order to give a perspective to what is happening due to uncontrolled immigration here in the USA.

Many here in America are clueless to what is happening to the white minority (mostly Afrikaner, Boer people) in South Africa due in large part to uncontrolled immigration and a wide open border.

The other reason is the ANC govt who hates whites and sings songs about killing them. Mandela, the darling of the world media, is NOT a freedom fighter - he is a terrorist and there is also videos of him singing (alongside "president" Jacob Zuma, who only has a 2nd grade education) "Shoot the white" "Kill the Boer", "One settler, one bullet", etc.... (the nerve! Whites are still referred to as "settlers" though they have been there since the 1600's and arrived in South Africa FIRST since nomadic black tribes had not made it that far South yet.) Can you imagine living under a govt who HATES you and wants you dead?

The white South Africans, aka Afrikaner people, are currently at a stage 6 on a scale of 8 according to Genocide Watch. org.

Stage 7 is when the mass killing starts and many of these people are scared to death this stage will happen shortly after Mandela dies, known as "Night of the long Knives or Uhuru. Farmers are mostly targeted, but whites in urban areas are attacked and killed DAILY. This is NOT normal crime, these people are killed in the most dehumanizing ways. Torture, rape of babies, men women, elderly and (DOGS -yes dogs!) are the order of the day there. Sometimes the rape is done with broken bottle and sharpened broomsticks....all because they are white.

Mind blowing.

A Dutch politician who recently visited South Africa told Dr Roodt that "South Africa is the canary in the coal mine for what is to come to the rest of Western Civilization...." I believe this to be so when I see the riots happening in Europe where rape and "fill-in-the-blank" on white crime is becoming epidemic. People are sick of it.

I have gotten to know many of these people personally and I can tell you they are the nicest, most hard working people you'd ever meet. They speak English, are educated, too proud to accept handouts and are just the kind of immigrants we NEED here as their culture is similar to ours and they would assimilate easily. Yet, the world stays silent and no other country will offer them political asylum even tho this whole nationality of white people are on the precipice of being exterminated.

(By the way - my "lard ass" reference to Teddy Kennedy was edited out. LOL.)

Republicans are throwing their conservative white base under the bus

June 4, 2013 - Opinion - Tagged: crime, immigration, Ted Kennedy, USA - no comments

Ted Kennedy masterminded America's ethnic transformation

by Georgina Lee

Propaganda is only effective if it tells people what they want to believe, or what they know to be true from their lives’ experiences. During the 1960s liberal Democrats told white blue-collar workers that the real problem was not crime in the streets but white racism. White blue-collar workers were often the victims of black crime, as were their friends and relatives. They knew what the problem was. They rejected the liberal message, and began voting Republican.

In the 60′s when America was still 90% white and crime was almost non-existent, we were told not to have too many kids that we could not afford. To thinking whites, this made perfect sense as we are an independent lot.

Shortly after that the drunken, belligerent, loudmouth Ted Kennedy told us our demographics would not be affected by immigration.
    Now, American politics sits at the side of the cliff with Republicans scrambling and scrounging for any colored vote they can get… all the while throwing their conservative white base under the bus over and over again. Makes no sense to me because to pander to the Latino vote (which they will never get) is political suicide. I see America being run under a Democrat dictatorship for decades to come with only small pockets of Republican rule in the “white flight” areas. I have lived in Southern California my whole life and have seen city after city get taken to ruins by mass influxes of immigrants from third-world cesspools.

Others can have Chinatown and Little Saigon and other self- imposed “Apartheids” but Damn to Hell the Blue-Eyed Devil for wanting to live among his own kind! Humans are tribal creatures. Perceived “racism” is only a matter of self-preservation – something even animals have a right to.

So yes, to make a long story short – there is massive, massive anger out there, world-wide, at the third-world colonization of Western countries. At first I thought, it was just my being more aware, but there is too much proof that this is real and growing. There is a trends forecaster by the name of Gerald Celente. Back in about 2007, he predicted the riots and anti-immigrant sentiment the world over that is now happening. He ties it in to global financial meltdown (creating more poverty) and the obvious mass influx of immigrants who are a blight to civilized society. This was obviously planned!

http://praag.org/?p=4755
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good stuff - people are clueless about the big program - even most among the crowd who have woken up about this invasion.

Thank you. I kept a lot of the NWO stuff out of it and tried to keep it mainstream.

This was actually published out of an eMail "rant" of mine to Dr Roodt whom I have been working closely with to try and get a radio interview here to help get the word out and stop these people from being exterminated.

The Black on black and Black on white crime is SO bad in South Africa, that the whites who can are trying to cloister themselves away in their own little communities so they can band together and stay safe.

Two such communities, Orania (means 'orange") and Kleinfountain (Little Fountan)are under fire as being "racist" by rags such as CNN, however no one has issues with all the ethnic little self imposed "Apartheids" here in the states known as: Dearborn, MI, Little Saigon, Chinatown, etc...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My Case in point:
    Hateful CNN agitation against besieged South African whites

CNN demands tiny Afrikaner village integrate. Censors mass slaughter and state sponsored racial discrimination against white people.

White people in South Africa are the victims of a government that bans them from workplaces and encourages racial violence and murder against them.
    White South Africans are being murdered by the tens of thousands. Genocide Watch International ranks the threat level of open full scale genocide against white people as level 6 out of 8 levels. The president of South Africa recently led thousands of ANC members in singing a song about extermination the rest of South Africa’s whites.
    So why is CNN agitating against the besieged whites of South Africa? Especially the Dutch Boer in the Western part of the country that are being murderers at the highest rates?
    Nothing could be more evil or hateful than to agitate against a tiny minority group that already lives under the threat of full scale genocide.
    Keep in mind that while CNN’s American audience is dwindling, they are still the largest international news network in the world. All that influence to agitate against an already besieged minority group.

http://topconservativenews.com/2013/...frican-whites/

Great little bed time diddy! Nelson Mandela sings songs about killing whites.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcOXqFQw2hc