Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My mean email to all senators

Attention: Senators that voted for Illegal Immigrants to stay and become citizens.

YOU HAVE STABBED “TRUE” AMERICAN CITIZENS IN THE BACK!!!

You have given into greed and corruption with crooked business and bribes from large corporations that are “illegally” hiring illegal immigrants.

You are being wine and dine by the worst president in American history to pass bills that are unconstitutional and lose site of the reason why we have immigration laws in the first place.

We as Americans are angry, we are sick of the corruption and lack of respect that “our” Senators, “our” elected officials that are supposed to represent the American people are catering to a foreign, invading faction that is taking over our country.

We as American people will remember your actions when it comes to Election Day. We as Americans can also impeach Senators for misuse of authority and accepting bribes which it is very obvious that you have done.

We as Americans can over-tune laws and file suet against the government.

We as Americans will vote your “ass” out of office!!!

I will promise you this Senators, oh I mean TRAITORS, I and many other Americans will make sure that all Americans will remember your back stabbing.

As a guy from Texas wrote in an email, it is time for the black ribbons. Tie them on every thing, wear a black arm band, lets have a sea of black ribbons that these traitors will have to see every where they go. Pass this on to every one you know, and lets get started.

I am so mad, disgusted and sad, to think we have been sold out to the millionaires.

Just think, black ribbons, black ribbons, black ribbons, black ribbons etc