Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My Mexican girlfriend in LA 1993.....

Back when I was single in 94 and living in LA I dated a girl from Chihuahua, Chihuahua, Mexico. (It didn't last!) Supposedly she was LEGAL for I saw her green card once although it could have been fake? She had 10 brothers and sisters and at that time 9 were in the United States.

Her older sister had never been married so she managed to get pregnant by a guy from El Salvador. The child was born and the father never ever saw the child from what I could see.......so my girlfriends sister basically was raising the child on California public assistance.....food stamps etc. because she was not working.....

Well, even a single white citizen female could get pregnant and live on welfare but here is a family of 10 kids and 9 are in the US? Ridiculous!

But the liberals just love this....newspaper writers...NPR and PBS LOL

JackSmith...amazing story!! 9 kids all in the US...unbelievable and OUTRAGEOUS!!

NO wonder California has turned into the Toilet Bowl of the US.

No state, not even California, can afford that kind of burden by foreign nationals...legal or illegal. That is just too many immigrants for a state to absorb.

So their "bowl" is overflowing as they wait for a "plumber" from the Clueless Crowd in DC.

Arnold....Ooooh Arnod....WAKE UP ARNIE!! Time to get those troops to the Borders...it just takes ONE CALL TO YOUR ADJUTANT GENERAL!!

DO IT ARNIE!!

Make Us Proud....come on....there's big movie in this for ya when you finished being Gov....a Block Buster!!

Just Do It!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn