Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Undocumented Taxpayer
    Undocumented Voter
    Undocumented Constituent
    I've been Corn-Holed by my Senate
    Got Illegals? Need Some of mine?
    My Government left me for my mexican neighbor and all I got was the lousy bill.
    Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

My Government left me for my mexican neighbor and all I got was the lousy bill.
    That I LOVE...

INS provides free shipping back to Mexico

LPOA
    League of P Off Americans

LPOV
    League of P Off Voters

Re: My new t shirt idea

Quote Originally Posted by swtncgram
    George Bush, Fox's pet Iguana
    I love it; this would be a great fund raising idea!!
    Tom Tancredo - Jeff Sessions 2008 !!!

Scarlett
    Uphold and Protect the United States Constitution; not the Mexican revolution.

How about "Deport Bush Some village in Mexico is missing their Idiot"
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

LOL....go to this thread and read the 7th message down from the top (my reply to ButterBean)
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-147277.html#147277

BUZZ

barkway,

That's it! BUZZ....how about a red,white and blue bee????
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Re: BUZZ

I LIKE it!!
    I have a professional digital computerized embroidery machine. If someone here is an artist and wants to do a mock up of this design and post it to me in PM, I can digitize it and put it on a shirt for all to view. It must be a high quality (no pixel edges) picture. Then, I can set up a PayPal for people to send money ONLY for the cost of the Tshirt, thread, and shipping and I will make them for you AND I will donate 25% of my costs of materials back to ALIPAC.
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouspat
    barkway,

That's it! BUZZ....how about a red,white and blue bee????

Great idea, but you have to decide what it's purpose would be for. If for fund raising then that means T-shirts priced at $17 and above. You would get buyers but, the number of those who buy and wear them is going to be far less than to make them and sell them cheap. cover the printing expenses and maybe add a dollar or two tops. If you went that route then many many more would sell and be worn. Thus spreading the word and demonstrating how the majority feels about this on a bigger and faster scale.

At this moment i would vote for the later. The more worn in public, the more will be seen by those unaware or falling for the lies and propaganda. I feel that is more important and effective then raising thousands of dollars to "get the word out there". A short cut one step process to get the word out there.

barkway, cool idea....
    With 14 and 1/4 grands I am always making up t s for them,(gets a bit expensive that t shirt paper cost lots and can only get one t out of it) gonna make some on this subject for our next generation that will have to foot the bill.
    I have made some cool ones for Bill and me and always get asked where I got them....
    I am going to make that one, either INS provides free shipping back to Mexico or either Americans provide-------------------
    in stencil like letters, like a crate would be marked....lots of fantastic ideas for ts here...I started to go to cafe press to open a store but got distracted and haven't finished doing it. I also go to bumperstatements, over the past years I have made lots of them and have won first place a few times, especially after 9/11....had points to get a t and a cap, still have points left over, have that Mi Casa is not your Casa in there as of yesterday, haven't checked to see if it got any points.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast