Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My postition in a nutshell

I'm sick of all the double-talk. If 40 million Americans flooded into Mexico -- demanding jobs, demanding welfare, demanding housing, demanding schools, demanding they speak English to suit us, etc -- the Mexicans would be UP IN ARMS! And rightly so. So here's my solution to the illegal immigration problem:

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS: GET OUT OF OUR COUNTRY AND STAY OUT! GET OUT OF OUR COUNTRY AND STAY OUT! GET OUT OF OUR COUNTRY AND STAY OUT! What part of GET OUT OF OUR COUNTRY AND STAY OUT don't you understand? Well then, let me explain it to you: GET OUT OF OUR COUNTRY AND STAY OUT!

P.S. GET OUT OF OUR COUNTRY AND STAY OUT!

I don't want you here!

No comprende?

I think the term you might understand is "VAMOOSE!" (sic?)

I think it is time to throw all the Politicians out except Tancredo and Ron Paul.

They all are traitors to this country...all of them.

I think we should all refuse to pay our taxes. They can't put all of us in jail.

I am sick and tired of voting republican only to get the same traitorous corrupt leaders.

We should have know something was up when GWB started hanging with Bill Clinton.

I would love to impeach el presidente and deport him to Mexico. He seems to care about them more than US citizens.
    Is this Mexico or the USA

You've GOT IT Scottydog...keep your eyes on the corrupt politicians...get THEM out of office and we get the illegals out of the country fairly easily.

If we try to do anything other than the border watch then we play into their hands. What they want is for us to do something ---like defending ourselves--which would bring on the martial law that they are praying for. Take GREAT care who you vote for...be sure that we're able to get a paper ballot..not the voting machines which are programmed already for the 'winner'...

Hang in, read and learn, don't rely on the national press to inform you...

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

P.P.S. GET OUT OF OUR COUNTRY AND STAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Acebackwords
    P.P.S. GET OUT OF OUR COUNTRY AND STAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Acebackwords,
    I think I get what you are saying, but would you mind repeating it just in case it wasnt made clear?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

JP, regarding your query: It is my fervent desire and long-cherished dream, that these "illegal immigrants" and/or "undocumented workers" who have failed to comply with our legally-instituted immigration laws and legislation, would pack up their belongings and their offspring and then depart to the other side of the borders of this country of which I am a citizen, the United States of America, and return to their own countries of origin and the communities from which they were spawned, and never, ever return to this country, of which they are not legal residents and therefore have no right to be occupying space herein. Or in other words: MAKE LIKE TURTLES AND GET THE SHELL OUT OF HERE.

One of the main issues is the Mexican government looks at their fleeing population as a source of income. With the millions of illegals here sending much needed dollars back to Mexico Pres Fox will only turn his head or better yet put out his hand. I agree send all illegals back!

We understand exactly what you're saying, West Virginia.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Did y'all see that stetement of Hastert's?? I can't quote it verbatim but found it a bit daunting...he sez that these folks that are here illegally no longer have a home in their originating countries therefore we should take that into consideration while making legislation.

Personally, I don't think so. We are not responsible for the citizens of other nations that made their decisions to come here illegally. Period. I mean, after all, they came HERE without a 'home'.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast