Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My psychic powers revealed to the world tonight!!

Move over Jean Dixon, Lisa's got the touch.

Monday, May 15, 2006

My psychic powers revealed to the world tonight!!

I was talking with a friend of mine yesterday about planning the next action against illegal immigration when she suggested that we wait until Bush delivers his speech on Monday. It was then that my undiscovered psychic abilities began to emerge after 34 years. I had a vision in which I have already seen and heard Bush's speech. As proof of my phenomenal powers, I now share this vision with you:

My vision begins with Bush in the Oval Office as we've seen before, but there's something different, more subtly patriotic...........he's wearing a sparkling red tie and his suit a more obvious shade of blue. The American flags are there......I see a larger one as well as a smaller one.........a flag pin on his lapel......and although you won't see it, there is a last-minute wardrobe malfunction......his speech advisors manage to talk him out of the white powdered George wig at the last second before the camera rolls. Translation: He's seen the approval rating.

His face looks tired and worried, yet determined to project confidence. He cannot force a smile today........the pressure is too great. Today he is thinking only of appeasing the voters that elected him. His face shows the anger from being forced into this corner and this speech by citizens who will no longer allow him to do only what HE thinks is best. He wants to make his decisions regardless of support, but the pressure from his party is too great this time. Although he has no real intention or desire to secure the border, he absolutely must appear as though he is listening and following what he well knows is America's will. He's desperately hoping that this announcement to send the troops will be enough to pacify America so that he manage to push through his true agenda. He's HOPING to pull this off, but the fear is starting to show. Translation: We're beginning to wear on his nerves.

He begins the speech by acknowledging our concerns and explains what an enormously complicated issue this is.........how it requires a comprehensive solution......can't be fixed overnight. He describes and reassures us of how "diligently" he has been working on this issue with our "neighbors" ....... meeting with advisors ........... Fox.......working closely with Congress ......that he's been exploring and weighing all the options to arrive at the most beneficial solutions for America etc etc. He is purposely using tailored phrases such as "more border security" and "better law enforcement" in efforts to prove that he's listening and on our side. He reminds us that Congress is working exhaustively on an acceptable compromise and that he has faith they will reach a fair and workable agreement very soon. He's saying he hears and shares our concerns...... is working tirelessly to find the best answers. He over-emphasizes how seriously he takes this issue and how hard he's working on it........he clearly wants us to think he's listening to us. Translation: Gee, Paw, he still thinks we're stoooopid.

I see him now as he informs us that border security has always been a top concern for him....he understands our fears.....that he's been exploring options to make our borders more secure all along....he mentions Homeland Security.......something about working with them and their role in finding a workable solution. He is greatly emphasizing the size of our borders in order to explain what a tremendous task this is. He tells us that securing it will take time, money, and great effort......but that "we're" ready to begin the necessary steps.......and he believes the first step is bringing in the military to "help" patrol the borders. He is calling this the first step or temporary phase in the bigger plan and he wants our support. He's not giving us the exact date, time it will take, or specifying the power they will have ........He tells us what a "peaceful" effort this will be..........preventing escalating tensions at the border while remaining friendly with our "neighbors" who are so beneficial to us. He tells us he has spoken with Fox about this also.......spirit of cooperation, understanding, etc...............fears should begin to ease on both sides. Translation: He's trying to bribe us with the troops which he will give no power to, while continuing his push for amnesty.

I see him telling us that we can now begin to rest easier as the first steps are about to be taken..........he has a mission to protect us........that he has and will continue to see that mission through. He asks us to be patient.....feel secure....... and again emphasizes the enormity of the task at hand. Translation: Good thing we're wearing boots.

In preparing to close, his tone is proud and patriotic ........ he is getting sappy now ....... wants to appear emotional and genuine..........he reiterates his faith in America and its strength. He reminds us of how great a nation we live in and that we must unite on this issue......put aside politics....must agree on a solution that protects our citizens yet remains friendly and welcoming to outsiders...................he pledges to effectively serve us as he has done in the past and asks for our support, cooperation, understanding, and patience in order to move forward and get this job underway. He asks that we trust him to lead us through this. He says doing so will make America a greater and more secure nation than ever before. Translation: We're screwed.

Now.........as you watch the speech tonight and realize the extent of my psychic powers, please do not email me for tomorrow's winning lottery numbers. I already know what they are, am going to win it myself, and spend all the money to elect a new Congress and president that will actually serve US rather than themselves.

Lisa~

STOP THE INVASION!!!! Keep fighting and believe nothing until the borders are REALLY secured and the deportation trucks are lined up!!!
    http://blog.myspace.com/lisatcu
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ahhhhhhh, DIXIE

You done good!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks Dixie....that was fantastic!!!

What we won't see due to Bushy Boy wearing a man's clothing (pants) are the cute little pink panties Vicente gave him when they were together in Mexico a couple weeks ago.

A real man would not allow the USA to be invaded by hostiles.

OBBOP

Wellllllllllllllllll, guess there's a lot of guys in Congress sporting pretty pink undies

Hmmm, wonder what they say to each other while visiting the men's room?

Dixie
    clapclapclapclap bravo!
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My friend wrote that and I could hear the words of Bush ringing in my ears. She sure hit on a lot of his talking points.

Dixie

Dixie....soooo close. Missed the red tie and forgot the tear jerker story to cap it off. But close enough to be a winner to me. Can I have any nights lottery numbers after you collect yours?

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    OBBOP

Wellllllllllllllllll, guess there's a lot of guys in Congress sporting pretty pink undies

Hmmm, wonder what they say to each other while visiting the men's room?
    Nice Legs!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

He wore his flag pin too! LOL

Dixie