Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My report from the Border

Tori and I arrived at the VFW around noon on Sat. We checked in and waited for our assignment.
    We were informed there would be a meeting at 5:00 PM.
    We chated with other MM as we were waiting. After about an hour, Jim Woods headed back to his command post.
    Tori and I and a few other MM went along with Jim. We sat around the camp chatting until time to return to VFW for the meeting with Jim Chase and find out what camp we would be stationed at.
    Durning Jim Chase speech, he informed us that Armando Navarro would be charged for the assault he committed the previous week-end at the VFW. We all cheered loudly. Then he informed us that Navarro would lose his tenture at UCR.
    That just really made our day.
    After the meeting, Jim would ask for a certain amount of volunteers for such and such command post.
    Tori and I both volunteered for Jim Woods command watch. along with several other MM. I believe there were around ten of us.
    When we first arrived at our command post, we were litterly shocked at the condition of the fence that is suppose to prevent illegal aliens from entering our Country. "THAT FENCE IS NOTHING MORE THAN A SICK JOKE"
    ( I am going to send invitaions to every elected official I can to take a tour along this so called fence. would like to encourage all of you to do the same.)
    Illegal aliens, terrorist, weapons drugs and WMD can cross the border with absolutely no hinderance just about any place they so desire. If they do encounter a fence all they have to do is walk a few feet to the left or right to find an opening in the fence or "NO FENCE AT ALL"
    We would take walks along the fence, we could see for many miles across Mexico.
    Beautiful country. The flora and fauna were awesome. Just breathtaking.
    Among all that beauty illegal aliens would be hiding in the bushes just waiting for the oppertunity to cross the border.
    Jim Gilchrist stopped by our post for a short visit with his body guards and Lucus.
    Later on in the evening Jim Chase came to our post to inform us that the pro illegal watchers were planning an attack at our site. Jim escourted us to the next command post to a short distance away.
    He requested that all women be moved to the command post ay Jcuba where he thought it would be safer. Tori and I decided not to go. We wanted to support our fellow patroits.
    We circled the wagons (automobiles) and waited for the enemy to show up. It didn't take very long before we saw their lights approaching. We all took our positions.
    When they had us surrounded and the call was put out for re-enforcements, they were there in the blink of an eye. Very professional. I would be proud to have the MMP covering my behind in any battle.
    We were given strict orders not to respond to their threats in anyway what-so-ever, no matter what they said or did.
    They did everything within their power to provoke us, calling us names, threating us and saying things like "come over here let me rape you" or come here and suck my d**k. in the presence of a very small child.
    They even had that child approx. four or five years old, holding a flashlight shinning it into our eyes.
    You would not believe the restraint that we showed. It made me proud to be standing side by side with my fellow"American Patroits."
    After their unsucessful attempt at provoking us into an all out war. They returned to their base camp.
    A couple of hours later they returned, more hostile than before. They must have got high on something before they returned.
    They wanted a fight and did everything they possibley could to provoke one. Even making death threats.
    As I was standing there resisting all their taunting one of them came right up to my face and said to me. "WE know where Gilchrist lives and we are going to come and kill him.
    I located Jim and told him what he had said and Jim had me point out the person to him, which I did.
    There was a young lady in our group saw the man right in my face saying something and she came to see what was going on. I told her what he said. She immediently found someone with a camera that got pictures of that person.
    Later Tori observed that same man place something on the ground. After the police finelly disbursed that mob, Tori and I went to see what he had placed on the ground. It was the same shirt that he had on when he was in my face making the threat against Gilchrist. We picked the shirt up and I brought it home with me.
    The exact wording on the shirt. "Reward All Minutemen wanted in IRAQ
    specially Leaders Chris Simcoy and Jim Gilchrist for Border crimes."
    There was a Sherrif just standing there watching the mob. I went up to him and told him about the threat the person made against Gilchrist. He just gave me a dirty look and continued standing there watching the mob but doing nothing about it.
    Later on That same person was leaving in his car and I saw a sheriff go up to the car and after a sort time he placed that person under arrest.
    We all cheered as loud as we could. One woman from their side said. You cheer a false arrest?
    Tori and I left around 4:00 AM on our long journey back to San Bernardino. We were extremely tired. We did rest up in Oceanside for a couple of hours.
    I want to thank Tori for giving me a ride to Campo. It was an experience I will never forget.
    I will be going back as soon and as often as I possibly can.
    Our borders are in grave condition. Any "American" that loves their Country needs to be at the border protecting our Country while we still have a Country.
    Marci

GREAT WORK Minutemen and thanks so much for these reports.

You are in our thoughts and prayers every day.

So, they did arrest the guy even though they gave American Citizens a dirty look for asking if they were going to?

Anyway to check out what they actually did? Another 'catch and release"?

Would be good to know the outcome.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yup, I spent a few days in Campo too. It was awesome! I wish I could go back but it's summer vacation time and I have to see the family back in Minnesota. I'll be at the border as much as possible in Sept and Oct though. I highly recommend it to everyone.

This was the first I heard about Navarro losing his tenure at UC Riverside. I hope that isn't just a rumor. He's just plain evil.

Navarro is pure evil. Good Riddance on that one. I sure hope it's true.

We owe our Minute Men so much!!

GO MINUTEMEN!!

GO ALIPAC!!

Now, if we could just get some Americans working in the IRS to investigate that 501 C 3 Tax Code and shut down these evil organizations working in DIRECT opposition to our laws using "public charity" status to end the United States, we MIGHT be able to get this nation back on track.

IRS...IRS....calling all AMERICANS in the IRS IRS IRS....COME IN COME IN....calling ALL AMERICANS IN THE IRS...you're needed; you have some work to do; check out National Council of La Raza. Read everything we have on them and their phoney baloney 300 Affiliates which is just a "cute" name for an Advance Force of a Foreign Enemy Invader.

SHUT THESE ORGANIZATIONS DOWN!!

You've got the laws to do it; use them!!

Grind this illegal nonsense to a halt!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn