Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MY REPRESENTATIVE'S AIDE HAD NEVER HEARD OF LA VOZ DE AZTLAN

So, I called my Senators offices and I called my Representative's offices. Even though the House has passed their bill, I thought they might have influence with their party.
    While talking to one of Senator Hefley's aides, I complained about the Mexican flag being flown all over our country and the agenda of la voz de Aztlan. He had never heard of la voz de Aztlan.
    While on the phone with him I gave him the URL and he was reading it when we ended our call. Are our politicians so wrapped up in their little world that they are ignorant of the agenda of the Mexican Nationals that are coming here. Is that why they have funded La Raza?
    Do your Senators know about the radical hate groups that are organizing the demonstrations? Do they know they are taking down the American flag and desecrating it and flying the Mexican flag? I think we need to be enlightening them or reminding them. In my opinion, these are not people that want to be Americans and should not be granted the benefits of any sanction. The house bill needs to be passed, none of the Senate bills will do.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Are our politicians so wrapped up in their little world that they are ignorant of the agenda of the Mexican Nationals that are coming here.
    Yes

Do your Senators know about the radical hate groups that are organizing the demonstrations? Do they know they are taking down the American flag and desecrating it and flying the Mexican flag?
    Probably not.

It is possible they really don't know. At least all those critters that have been up there in that rarified atmosphere for most of their adult lives. They are told where to go, when to go, what to say and how to vote. By their staff and their 'owners' (contributors).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

well then

I suggest we start printing the info out and SEND it to these clueless representatives.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

I suggest we start printing the info out and SEND it to these clueless representatives.
    Excellent idea Ohfly!
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Re: well then

Quote Originally Posted by ohflyingone
    I know! I have sent alot of articles and pictures via email. They probably dont even realize that they are supporting such racist groups like LULAC and LaRaza.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

As long as they are getting contributions from the employers, they will make a pact with the devil - they don't care.

That is just something we need to understand - as really tough as it is - they don't care. WE don't matter.

We can matter - if we vote all of them out except Tancredo, we might get their attention. If the next bunch doesn't do right by us - get some more.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)