Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My Reps. & Senators are not taking emails

My Kentucky Reps.
    McConnell
    Bunning
    Geoff Davis

Are not accepting emails on www.congress.org anymore......nope, you type in a letter..then find out they no longer have email....

Oh I go to their web sites, but I want the rest of the world to see what I post to them too......

Anyone else having this problem with their Reps.?
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Forgive me, I have never emailed a congressperson.

This isn't the first time they have turned off their emails - it has happened before.

While it is good to let them know - or attempt to - how we feel, I am so afraid it will make no difference.

They have known about this problem for years - years. They have known how the American people feel for years - years.. We hae had the laws in place to control the situation for years - years.

I think we need to clean house next Nov. - vote all of them out. Everyone in Washington needs to go - except Tancredo - everyone.

There was a poll, I think Lou Dobbs reported it concerning how people feel about congress. Almost 90% was upset with congress - but when asked about their own reps - almost 90% were happy with 'their guy'.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Then phone, fax, or send them a letter via snail mail!! Don't listen to the defeatists who say it doesn't matter what you do!!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Last two days i have been getting a recorder from my Senators offices when i call. Boxer and Feinstein yeah big surprise!

T

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    Then phone, fax, or send them a letter via snail mail!! Don't listen to the defeatists who say it doesn't matter what you do!!

Amen to that. Just keep calling and Faxing.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Senators Burr's Office told me he does not have a current postition on the immigration issue.

Senator Dole's office said she is

"Oppossed to Amnesty
    Wants increasd boarder security,
    Wants current immigration laws enforced."

When I akse Lauren what about the guest worker issue, she said she was only allowed to comment on what she was told. I told her to inform Mrs. Dole she needs to say no to guest worker as well.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)