Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My response to John McCain's fundraising letter.

Here is my response... and here is the e mail address attached to this fundraising campaign by McCain. Feel free to blast him too !! info@exploremccain.com

[b]As a staunch republican, my family and I will never support your run for President because of the infamous McCain/Kennedy amnesty scam. You are in the pocket of big business, wishing to promote slave labor on the backs of the legal American tax payer.

I own a business in a heavy Republican area of North Carolina, and I see to it on a daily basis that my customers are aware that you are a major player in the sale of America to a third world nation.

You should be as ashamed of yourself as we are; and for the sake of the party, you should refrain from calling yourself a republican.

----- Original Message -----
    To: pariss@carolina.rr.com
    Sent: Friday, November 17, 2006 4:53 PM
    Subject: Common Sense Conservatism

Dear Dianne,

The formation of John McCain 2008 - The Exploratory Committee, is the first step toward measuring the depth of my support among America's voters.

As I begin the process of assessing a national campaign for the Presidency of the United States of America, I am turning to friends like you to ask for your personal help.

For me to have a good chance of success in what is sure to be a hard fought contest, my campaign must have strong, solid backing from voters all across America.

I seek your support for my Presidential effort today because I hope that like me, you understand that our country can no longer deny and turn a blind eye to the critical challenges we face. We must go beyond today's obstructive and divisive partisanship to confront and solve our nation's biggest problems.

As I outlined in a speech I gave last night, I believe that to keep America prosperous, strong and growing we, as a nation, must rethink, reform and reinvent the way we educate our children; train our workers; deliver health care services; provide for our citizens' retirement; stimulate research and development; harness new technologies; and protect our citizens and interests here and abroad. (To read and watch this speech please visit www.ExploreMcCain.com.)

We, as a nation, have been through the process of selecting a President many times. But, to use a phrase often associated with a President of my youth, this is no ordinary time.

I believe this truly is a time that we must put self-interest, partisanship and "politics as usual" aside. And that's because I believe that America is genuinely facing some of the gravest and most complex challenges in our history.

That's why we need to elect a leader with strong principles who will begin the presidency by listening - and I mean really listening - to the American people ... a President who will restore trust in the greatness of our democracy and hope for our future.

Everywhere I speak across this great land I try hard to remind Americans that we can no longer afford to play politics with the critical issues that confront our country today.

But beyond any specific policy or program, I believe the American people are looking for a renewed sense of community, a recognition that whatever our differences, we Americans are in this together, that citizenship means service to a cause greater than ourselves.

So please, if you feel we share the same hopes and dreams for America, I urge you to consider sending a generous contribution of $25, $50, $100, $500, $1,000 or $2,100 to help finance my Presidential Exploratory Committee. Or if you prefer, you can also call 1-866-598-9862 to get your contribution to us instantly.

The 2008 Presidential race is going to be a pivotal moment in our history. Today, I am asking you to be part of it from the very beginning. I look forward to hearing from you.

Dianne, it has been your vigilant support and unselfish generosity that has brought me this far. Thank you for your continued friendship and loyal support.

Sincerely,

John McCain

Banned
    Senator McCain,

Please be advised that this is the last contribution that you'll get from me until you abandon the NAU, Agenda 21 and your ridiculous AMNESTY!

Sincerely,
    XXXXXXXX

Banned
    Here is my email response to Senator McCain,

I can never support your bid for the White House because of your stand on illegal immigration. You are sacrificing my children’s future by destroying our country for cheap labor. They will never experience the glory of America and all it stands for because you are turning our country over to the third world invaders who have no sense of or care for our way of life. You will make the American taxpayer drain his pockets to support this influx. Your guest worker plan is a sham—there is no way to enforce any of the provisions in it and you know it. What happened to the rule of law? I don’t know how you can go around speaking of yourself as akin to Ronald Reagan. He must be rolling in his grave at what you are trying to do to his beloved country.

Sincerely,

PINE.......ya did it again

I'm hysterical

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    PINE.......ya did it again

I'm hysterical

That says it all...doesn't it!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    I like this man about as much as I like bush and Kennedy is included!

John McCain:

As a republican, my family and I will never support your run for President because of the infamous McCain/Kennedy amnesty scam. You are in the pocket of big business, wishing to promote slave labor on the backs of the legal American tax payer.

You and those like you trying to destroy America should be utterly ashamed of yourselves! I will do everything in my power to fight you and the rest of the, in my opinion, traitors. If you don't pay for this in this life you can be sure that movements as evil as this....GREED!...Will not be forgotten in the next! For someone to do the things you have done that are not for the good of America or its "middle class" citizens...your heart is like rock and the only things that mean anything to you are power and money. Unfortunately, for YOU...you won't take any of it with you when you leave this life and go on to the next. And...there is life after this one...but the next one may be one that you will not like and I can rest in knowing that you won't have ANY POWER in that life!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

I love it !!! I knew you guys would tell him how you feel.

Well done )

The Land of BLOG
    Contributed by The Gray Dog

November 17th, 2006

Appearing yesterday before two conservative groups, always hopeful John McCain delivered speeches liberally peppered with invocations of “Ronald Reagan”, while telling his audience that, “Republicans must return to their conservative convictions.” Poor John, haven’t any of his handlers advised him that he’s asking Republicans to return to a home he’s never visited? Perhaps if McCain clicks his ruby slippers together three times and repeats, “There’s no place like home, there’s no place like home…”

As the house came to an abrupt landing, McCain awoke with a start. Obviously shaken, our hero began to pan the surrounding room before his eyes stared into mine.

McCain: “Heh, heh. I guess we’re not in Kansas anymore, right Toto?”

TGD: “Actually, Senator, that’s exactly where you are. Right smack dab in the middle of the conservative heartland. And the name’s Gray Dog.”

McCain: “But how? Why? What’s this all about?”

TGD: “John, you’re the one that wanted Republicans to return to their conservative convictions, right? You want to be accepted by them, but you don’t have any true conservative values yourself. So, you are now in the Land of BLOG to find your conservative home.”

McCain: “But, how do I find this home?

TGD: “Easy John, just follow the Goldbrick Road.”

McCain: “Well, let’s get started then.”

As we headed for the door, John was distracted by the comforting aroma emanating from the kitchen. Following the odor he came upon a squat round women bent over the oven as she pulled out a large tray of fresh baked cookies. Sensing John’s presence, she turned and extended the tray toward him in an offering gesture.

McCain: “Oh my God! Hillary! What are you doing here?”

Hillary: “Obviously John, I’ve been baking cookies.”

McCain: “But Why? Why here?”

Hillary: “John, you’re not the only one looking for conservative values. I thought the cookies would be nice to have for our journey down the Goldbrick road.”

McCain: “Our journey? What the hell is she talking about Toto?”

TGD: “Grrrr. Knock off the Toto crap, Senator! I don’t have time to personally lead all of you conservative wannabes down the primrose path, eh I mean Goldbrick Road. Just take a cookie, shut your trap and let’s go!”

Hillary: “C’mon John. This will be fun.”

John reluctantly followed as Hillary and I headed out the door. Stepping outside, John and Hillary were taken aback as we saw two legs with shriveled up toes, shrink and disappear beneath the fallen house.

McCain: “Was that the Wicked Witch of the West?”

TGD: “Close, John. That was just Nancy Pelosi.”

McCain: “Was she here looking for conservative values too?”

TGD: “Yes, but there are just some things that are even beyond my fantasies.”

Hillary: “Tee hee. She was an uppity little bi….”

Just then a large glowing bubble descended from on high. As it touched the ground, it gently burst, revealing the most beautiful vision I had ever seen. She had a wise, knowing smile yet, there was a slight sadness in her eyes as she looked upon me.

Hillary: “What in the hell is she doing here?”

McCain: “Shut up Hillary! Ms. Coulter, it’s a pleasure to meet you. I’m Senator McCain, you know, the leading contender for the Republican Presidential Nomination?”

Anne: “Yeah, whatever. Gray Dog, what are you doing with these two?”

TGD: “Please your highness, I was just trying to lead them down the Goldbrick path in search of conservative values.”

Anne: “Gray Dog, you hopeless romantic, don’t you know that is a fool’s errand with these two? Beside’s the Goldbrick Road to Conservative Values, has become far more treacherous to travel these days. It is laden with pitfalls and traps.”

TGD: “You mean the trials and temptations that cause good Republicans to stray from their Conservative convictions?”

Anne: “Not exactly. I’m talking about Jack Murtha’s back to his old tricks again. He’s been digging up and ripping off large sections of gold bricks. Hell, Rudy Giuliani tripped last night on his way home and damn near broke his neck.”

McCain: “Hey, I just want to go home now. This path to conservative values just looks too damn risky for me.”

Just then, we heard the sound of an outboard motor cruising up the nearby river. As it neared, we were able to make out the personage of John Kerry.

Hillary: “Gray Dog, don’t tell me he’s looking for conservative values. I thought you said some things were beyond fantasy.”

Anne: “No, Hillary, Kerry isn’t looking for conservative values. He’s looking for the things he lost in Vietnam.”

McCain: “You mean those three Purple Hearts?”

Anne: “No, John. Something far more important: His brain, his heart and his courage.”

With that, Hillary and John grabbed their cookies and ran back into the house. Anne the beautiful smiled at me.

Anne: “Come along little Gray Dog. It’s time to return to reality.”

TGD: “Anne, do you think I could ride back in your bubble with you?”

Anne: “Why not? Hop on.”

The rest of this fantasy is mine alone.
    http://www.oldwardogs.us/

Senator,

To avoid suffering a humiliating, certain-second place in the Arizona 2008 presidential primary, why don't you publicly announce that you will not vote for cloture in any Republican-led filibuster related to immigration reform bill(s)?

This move could go a long ways towards restoring your political viability (which you lost with your "YEA" vote on 2611) with Arizona voters. Get this "nagging" issue behind you. Thank you.

Re: My response to John McCain's fundraising letter.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    [b]I own a business in a heavy Republican area of North Carolina, and I see to it on a daily basis that my customers are aware that you are a major player in the sale of America to a third world nation.
    Dianne, if you have any family and friends in South Carolina...you might want to get them to write to Senator Lindsey Graham. He's lock-step with Bush and McCain on amnesty. I watched him get emotionally charged on the floor of the Senate during the immigration debate and said he felt ashamed of all the Republican Senators that didn't want to give the poor immigrants a chance to legalize themselves. Here's an abstract from his website:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindsey Graham
    We must come up with an honest and rational solution on how to treat the estimated 11 million illegal immigrants already in our country. Like President Bush, I don’t think we are capable of, nor have the national will to, deport 11 million people. Further, an immediate roundup and deportation of this workforce would have negative consequences for our economy, potentially sending it into a tailspin. This ‘solution’ is not practical and therefore is simply not an option.

The Senate compromise brings illegal immigrants already in the United States more than two years out of the shadows and requires them to meet rigorous standards in order to remain in our country.

In essence, they are placed on 11 years of probation. The terms are strict but fair. They include:

• Undocumented workers must come out of the shadows and register with the government;
    • Pay $3,200 in fines and penalties;
    • Be proficient in the English language;
    • Stay employed;
    • Undergo 2 comprehensive background checks to ensure they do not have a criminal record or pose a danger to society;
    • Pay all back taxes;
    • Register with the military Selective Service;
    • Attend American civics and government classes

Failure to meet any of these requirements would result in deportation. Not every undocumented worker who applies for the program will meet the requirements. Those who don’t measure up to the standards we put in place will face deportation.

Those who do meet the terms above – over a 6 year period – would be allowed to go to the back of the line to apply for citizenship. On average, waiting to become an American citizen after the application is filed takes 5 years. This means that from the time an undocumented worker enters this program until they become a citizen, there would be at least an 11 year wait. If we have not cleared the current immigration backlog in that period, the immigrant won’t be able to apply for citizenship until we do.

The program is not amnesty. Amnesty is what President Carter gave to Vietnam draft dodgers who fled to Canada. This approach represents a rational middle ground between those who want to grant an automatic path to citizenship for all undocumented workers and those who want every one to leave. In addition, it is important to note that the Senate passed immigration bill does not make illegal aliens eligible to receive Social Security benefits.

Our immigration system has been in disarray for so long there are generations of families with legal and illegal members. Some families have parents here illegally and children that are American citizens. Some husbands are illegal while the wives are legal. More importantly, there are many members of our military, particularly young Hispanic Marines, serving in Iraq and Afghanistan who are legal citizens by virtue of being born in America. They have chosen to fight and die for our country. Creating felons out of their parents, illegally in the country, is not the way to thank them for their service, and will not make America a better place.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast