Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FROM MY SISTER-IN-LAW...

I saw this, and enjoyed it thought you guys might also.

I just talked to my sister-in-law,who lives in florida.
    She has been trying for a long time to help the illegals,she is one falling for,they are all hard workers etc.
    She told me that she just quit the organization,that is helping illegals there.
    They had been getting more and more vocal against,whites and america.
    They were talking to her today,and celebrating the senate giving them amnesty.
    They are all getting ready to get their paper work up, and pay the little fine,and the other stuff the senate is wanting.
    Anyway they were saying, well we are showing the white MOD EDIT ^^^that they can't get rid of us.
    That was all my sister-in-law could take,she said,I want nothing else to do with you people.
    She told them you haven't won anything yet, this has to get by congress.
    We now have another helper guys, she is going to help fight this illegal alien invasion,with us.
    Some people will catch on,these people are here to take over.

tobey

Ya...even those doing what they can for them will get spit in the face for their efforts in the end. Atleast she's on the right side now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's good that she finally cmae around.

Like I said during those marches, if they are this cocky now, imagine how arrogant and nasty they will be if this Amnesty passes .

Wew i am glad she came around to see al this now rather than later. If we do not win this, those in "their" cause till the end are in for a rude painful awakening. It won't be pretty.

becoming aware is a very hard time!

To Tobey (Gordo I gather you're just posting it.)

I'm glad your sister-in-law is now aware. I'm sure it's a hard time for her. This is very upsetting information that she'll be learning, plus she is having to admit that she didn't understand the full scope of the gov't betrayal, as well as the betrayal of those 'fine, family value illegal aliens' that she was expending so much of herself in trying to help.

Kudos to her...I hope you give her a lot of moral support. And if they're on this site, that she posts so we can help her!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Turning her energies in a neutral direction

I would like to make her some suggestions as to what she could be doing instead. She could help by organizing support groups for the Heifer International Foundation.

There should be groups of immigrants and illegal aliens from the same place raising money here in order to finance meat delivery and livestock propagation in their hometown.

That works on three levels when they join their families receive meat on a regular basis, then they could receive part time jobs and then receive farm animals in that order as a local program expands.

If the Senate Bill wins and the illegals stay their relatives are getting better food. If the House wins they have more income and potentialy a job back in their household overseas.
    *The stronger the economy where they are from the less likely they are to come here.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think our compassion and willingness to help others is a great thing, up until the point where we are getting taken advantage of. We have crossed theat line. I have seen such a change here in Texas in the past five years in the attitudes of these newly arrived "immigrants." My Latino friends say the same thing. They are as unhappy as I am at the quality of person who is coming in these days.

attitudes

BobC,

Same thing in Miami...

The difference between the Cubans who came in the 1960's and the ones from the Mariel Boatlift to today is amazing. Not to say there are SOME good folk...there are just too many who AREN'T. This is from my Cuban-American friends, not me.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Behind a lot of the problem is how legal immigrants chose to react to pressure from friends and family. As someone making more money those who have moved here are constantly beset by demands for medical, marriage and funeral bills. "If you won't pay for this ring me into the US so I can work there too." A lot of the legals immigans and naturalized citizens resist but some give in.

What needs to be done is pursue a third alternative which is targeting money to producive assets. Buy barns instead of house. Encourage Victory Gardens instead of supermarkets.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Richard, I am not really getting your drift.

There should be groups of immigrants and illegal aliens from the same place raising money here in order to finance meat delivery and livestock propagation in their hometown.
    You are saying someone should work with the illegal aliens to raise money and finance sending meat to Mexico????

That works on three levels when they join their families receive meat on a regular basis, then they could receive part time jobs and then receive farm animals in that order as a local program expands.
    Again, we are going to give meat to people in Mexico through illegal aliens???

The stronger the economy where they are from the less likely they are to come here.

With all due respect and I mean that - this is exactly the story they put forward to get NAFTA passed - remember how well that worked????

What needs to be done is pursue a third alternative which is targeting money to producive assets. Buy barns instead of house. Encourage Victory Gardens instead of supermarkets.
    Are we suppose to send money to Mexico to buy barns and make gardens?
    Assuming I could agree, how do we make sure that is how the money is spent - do we then have to go there and built or plant the gardens - then harvest them.

Also, the main issue with a garden is toil and sweat - not money. If they have a place to plant a garden now - then why don't they?

I know I am being picky - and I really don't understand what you are saying. Don't the illegals send enough American money out to Mexico. Money that should and could be used here in America to help the economy?

They send back to Mexico enough monies to consitute the #2 or #1, depending on the source of info, income for the country - more than their oil revenues..

Imagine if that money would be spent in this country. Imagine what that could do to our economy. Imagine how far just the sales taxes that would be collected on that spent money would go toward helping our hospitals, schools,and law enforcement.

Also, I will admit to be totally uncharitable toward the illegals. Buying into the notion that they are so needy and that we should just bend over backward to help them and not complain - is exactly why this invasion has been able to take place.

I am kinda tapped out as far as 'compassion' for these people.

Please do not feel I am attacking you -
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast