Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My Stance: Just to Be Clear

1st off I am a person who many of you would not like on a normal day or over anyother political issue. I support gay rights and the rights of every human being to pursue happiness, as long as that happiness does not physically injure the happiness of another. Thusly I find murder, theft of property or services and many other crimes most haneous. These are things that Civilization does not need.

I have been branded a liberal by my Republican Conservative friends and applauded by my 3rd Party/Independent/Democrat Liberal friends. However I am my own man. I think on my own. I build decisions based on facts and evidence alone. I create my own view of an issue, especially when it comes to politics, without involving my religious or personal beliefs. For instance, I personally find most homosexuality gross; however, I support the right for them to be married by a Justice of the Peace. I do not approve of forcing religious establishments to bend their ideology to perform the ceremonies or open their doors.

Now with that long explanation out of the way here are my points on illegal immigration:

- Violations of our soverign law must be punished and not rewarded.
    - Employers who would seek to abuse these "prostitutes of labor" must pay in fines and/or jail/prison time.
    - We must find a way to keep our nations heritage of being the world's melting pot from turning into Latin Americas cash cow.
    - We must improve foreign policy towards helping our southern neighbors, although I feel we are doing many good things as is.
    - We must protect our ports and our borders. A fence of some sort must be erected.
    - We must try to deport anyone who would violate our laws and evade our enforcement agencies, no matter what the cost. We may never get them all but at least they won't be as cozy as they are now.
    - We must enforce our labor laws.
    - We must cut federal funding from ANY program that funnels money to others who support illegals or their smugglers.
    - We must jail/imprison those who would bring these slaves to low wages to deter them.
    - We must make English our National Language and put an end to "English as a Second Language" in our nation's schools.
    - We must force doctors to report illegal immigrants coming to their emergency rooms
    - We must allow other law enforcement to arrest, detain and report illegals for deportation.
    - We must improve our immigration strategy so that year to year we can control the number of immigrants our country allows to enter to keep our nation strong and diverse.

In short I am an enfocement guy and not a hand holding baby kisser on this issue. I will not vote for anyone who does not meet a majority of my points on this issue.

Dragons5,

Glad you are with us on enforcement. As for the other issues, we are a single issue PAC. We usually try to avoid debating anything else here other than issues related to the immigration ones (ie Globalism, economics, trade agreements, biometric technologies)

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dragon five do you have pointy ears like Dr.Spock on Star trek? Doesn't sound like you are that far out of the mainstream. You can feel intensely emotional about an issue that is normally considered conservative and feel just as strongly about a liberal issue. It's people who tout the party line on all issues that annoy me. If my remarks about Bush and Fox going to Broke Back mountain sounded like gay bashing, that was not my intention. I just think that they are a little too cosy for my part given that Fox has everything to gain and nothing to lose and it's the opposite for Bush.
    Your one man protest was done on principle. It seems like something Jimmy Stewart would have done. That's a good thing.

andyt wrote:
    It's people who tout the party line on all issues that annoy me.
    Andyt--I do this out of common sense. I can't stand the Dems for their liberal moralism and the Repubs for their fiscal conservatism. I ride the fence in the name of comon sense and I am one who believes that both parties are corrupt. We need a third party. I would suggest that maybe you should look into adopting a different approach because you will be betrayed by either of the parties that are in place now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Absolutly a 3rd party because this has gone to far. I get responses that say "I feel" and well I don't really care what some politician feels, he's there to do what we feel. They are our servents and it's time they understand that.

I agree that we need a 3rd party. I really liked Perot especially his terse wit . He warned us about NAFTA. The only problem is that the first election out of the chute the 3rd party would throw the election to the Democrats. That's not necessarily a bad thing when you consider the broken promises from the Republicans. I don't think we necessarily need an ex-wrestler though.

I was not accusing anyone of gay bashing. I am not gay by the way. I just wanted to make sure that you guys know who I am and that in the future I may be just as passionate about a casue you feel the opposite on.

The good news here is that we are all Americans. Our right to disagree has long stood the test of time.

I agree that a bi-partisan political structure is dangerous to our country's health. Our finest, bravest and first leader warned against them in his farewell address and I still believe his words hold merit today.

I will forever remain independent.

I am my own man. I think on my own. I build decisions based on facts and evidence alone. I create my own view of an issue, especially when it comes to politics
    I'm the say way and I don't care who disagrees with me. I'm the only one in my family that is against illegal 'immigration' -- except for my aunt, she's 79 and she hears it everyday because I help take care of her. If my mama and daddy were living, they would be on my side too.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

3rd party --the only viable option. in recent thoughts i wondered what would happen if a third party gained 8 congessional seats.

I think we are all niave. the power structure would have us crushed as subversive.

This country is in need of a revolution maybe violent. but, it might be a little hard to get the foot soldiers away from the desprate housewives. And im not talking about their significant other.

The american people will give up a lot not to have to be confrontational or politically active.

The ones I worry about are 11 to 23. By the time they mature they will have been sold down the river by the corprate state and democarcy will be so much propaganda. And the 20million new guest workers. no better off and maybe worse.

The AFL is right about one thing it is a world wide class struggle (remember they stated as Workers of the World). I just think there support and organization of the american illegal ailen is self defeating. Like the the 20 million are going to hurry out and join the union. MFL cant even serve american workers. Thus the recent defections (I am an old Union President)

American Workers 1st.

www.bighornmusic.com/bushton/
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY