Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ModerateMammal
    The average American may claim they are against illegal immigration but the reality is in practice they could care less who the contractor is for any service.
    Keith
    I do what i can, but i don't think i have a choice most of the time. Southern Cal seems to be a lost cause. Any restaurant. Any type of service call. Hell, any business at all - more than likely has some working there.

You're right, though - it seems like they whine and moan when it comes time to paying the trillion dollars in taxes that we've paid over the last few decades, but they'll hire them in a second if it'll save a few bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by thedude
    Quote Originally Posted by ModerateMammal
    The average American may claim they are against illegal immigration but the reality is in practice they could care less who the contractor is for any service.
    Keith
    I do what i can, but i don't think i have a choice most of the time. Southern Cal seems to be a lost cause. Any restaurant. Any type of service call. Hell, any business at all - more than likely has some working there.

You're right, though - it seems like they whine and moan when it comes time to paying the trillion dollars in taxes that we've paid over the last few decades, but they'll hire them in a second if it'll save a few bucks.
    I'm sure you have heard of saveourstate.org who are in Southern California.

That's why we all need to continue to put the pressure on especially in front of media outlets. Americans need to know the truth of the extent of the problem. We need to demand Americans come first over illegals and imported "refugees".

Keith
    "Death is better, a milder fate than tyranny", Aeschylus (525BC-456BC),
    Agamemnon
    _____

"I wear no Burka." - Mother Nature

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Quote Originally Posted by SamLowrey
    I meant to rip that video from Falling Down but it isn't something I've done before and was more complicated than I thought. Have you seen the movie? That protestor in there stuck in my mind.
    Do you mean the movie with Michael Douglas where he loses it and goes nuts on society?
    It is society that has gone nuts IMO.

But yes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12