Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My True Story not made up statistical lies

I was born in the United States, in Van Nuys CA to be Exact. My son who is now 11 was born in Mexico. I had him there while taking care of my Grandmother. When my son was 8 months I returned to the USA, I walked across the border and the border patrol new that my son was Mexican and just asked me to make sure to file his paperwork once I reached my destination. I am an American that Believes in Immigration, I would love nothing more than my son to have papers. He has been here his whole life and speaks no Spanish. But because my ex husband is Mexican and not American my son has not been allowed to immigrate. Immigration has LOST his paperwork twice in the last 10 years. I listen to people talk about illegals as if they are bad or criminals my son is innocent, he has done no wrong. I am an American citizen with no rights because the entire country spends more time wanting to stop illegal’s they make it harder to immigrate. I am an American citizen and my little boy should be one too. I am not sure why I am posting this; I know that this is not at all what you all signed up for. But I guess I wanted you all to know that an Illegal is not always the guy who crossed the border. Sometimes they are children with one American parent. Some illegals have every right to be Americans legally but immigration looses paperwork, they make rules that are almost impossible to meet, and they expect thousands of dollars. My grandparents immigrated to this country probably about 55 years ago. Back in those days Immigration was not such a big problem in fact my Grandfather was able to get work on the railroads with no problems back then things were different. Mexicans came to the US to work and after the job was done they went home. I wonder why we have a problem now ... If they have made it almost impossible for people to immigrate to this country. When it was not at all hard immigrants had no desire to stay they came worked on the fields and most would go back. But now they fight to get here I guess something is always more attractive when it seems unattainable. But no one ever thinks about that, they just want to use tax payer money and make the wall bigger. Build more watch towers. Hire more border patrol. But the truth is that the harder you make it the more people will come. That is just the rule of humanity people will always desire the unattainable.
    But now I think I have gone off topic. I just wanted to let you all know that I am an American citizen that was born here and I have and Illegal son and some Illegal’s deserve the right to immigrate. My son is called a criminal and he is a child and the criminals are the ones who have lost his paperwork and kept him illegal for 10 years.

Thank you
    Stephanie

MW
    I wonder why we have a problem now ... If they have made it almost impossible for people to immigrate to this country. When it was not at all hard immigrants had no desire to stay they came worked on the fields and most would go back. But now they fight to get here I guess something is always more attractive when it seems unattainable.
    What's attractive is the free handouts! Free hospitals, clinics, food stamps for anchor babies, WIC, free education (K-12), social services, citizenship for children born to illegals, etc. There is a definite relationship between mass immigration and our welfare state. But even without welfare, we still have a much higher standard of living than most of the world. Being "unattainable" has nothing to do with it because the handouts are attainable as are jobs and the illegal aliens know it! I don't think I would be missing the mark by far if I said, jobs draw them here and the handouts keep them here.

Welcome to ALIPAC, Stephanie.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

welcome to the site Stephanie.

I CALL BULLSH1T!

If she is an American so is her son.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

All you would have had to do was go to the nearest American Consulate and sign some paperwork. Here's the law based upon the facts you stated:

If your child was born on or after 11/14/86, and only one parent was a U.S. citizen at the time of the child's birth, the child may have acquired U.S. citizenship at birth if the U.S. citizen parent was physically present in the USA for periods totaling five years prior to the child's birth, at least two of which where after their 14th birthday.

How long were you in mexico and did you reside in the US for a total of 5 years prior to your son's birth, two of those years being after the age of 14?

This process should not take ten years if the facts are as you claim they are. I also realize the USCIS can be incompetent at times, but this sounds ridiculous, if again, the facts are as you claim them to be.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome Stephanie.

Let me tell you MY story and experience.

I emigrated to the US from South America as a child. My parents did the honorable thing by filing the paperwork, waited 15 YEARS in total (started before I was born), paid thousands of dollars and we came LEGALLY and 5 years later (not 10,20,30 years) became proud US citizens.

There is a process we all have to go through. Illegal aliens refuse to go through this process. They get no symapthy from me. It is your responsibility to see that your son has the proper papers in order, regardless of how long or how much it takes.

Nobody likes to wait or pay lots of money, but millions of immigrants do it, why should illegal aliens be given special treatment???

There is NO excuse for violating the laws of another country, just because you want what they have. It's called stealing and is dishonorable. It's also an insult to those of us who jumped thru the hoops to emigrate legally.
    "

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    I CALL BULLSH1T!

I agree. This sob story is hard for me to believe. Stephanie, could it be that you are trying to get sympathy for the illegals from us? Sorry, but you get no sympathy from me. Your story is just not believable to me.

Quote Originally Posted by OneNationUnderGod
    I CALL BULLSH1T!

I agree. This sob story is hard for me to believe. Stephanie, could it be that you are trying to get sympathy for the illegals from us? Sorry, but you get no sympathy from me. Your story is just not believable to me.
    I agree.................This SOB story is BS!!!
    ------------------------

I CALL BULLSH1T!

Ditto

"Birth Abroad to One Citizen and One Alien Parent in Wedlock: A child born abroad to one U.S. citizen parent and one alien parent acquires U.S. citizenship at birth under Section 301(g) INA provided the citizen parent was physically present in the U.S. for the time period required by the law applicable at the time of the child's birth. (For birth on or after November 14, 1986, a period of five years physical presence, two after the age of fourteen is required. For birth between December 24, 1952 and November 13, 1986, a period of ten years, five after the age of fourteen are required for physical presence in the U.S. to transmit U.S. citizenship to the child.

Birth Abroad Out-of-Wedlock to a U.S. Citizen Mother: A child born abroad out-of-wedlock to a U.S. citizen mother may acquire U.S. citizenship under Section 301(g) INA, as made applicable by Section 309(c) INA if the mother was a U.S. citizen at the time of the child's birth, and if the mother had previously been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year."

I know an American citizen whose daughter was born in Thailand, it only took a couple a weeks to get her daughter a passport from the US embassy in Bangkok.

Sorry...I call bs on the whole story...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast