Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: MY TWO CENTS: THE BUNDY RANCH & FREEDOM IN AMERCIA

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Open Letter From Bundy Neighbor; Cliven Bundy Is A Hero | Alternative

by Susannah Cole The Pete Santilli Show & The Guerilla Media Network The Pete Santilli Show broadcasts live on The Guerilla Media Network. Please join us on the...

BEFOREITSNEWS.COM
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sheriff Mack: federal snipers at Bundy ranch are mercenaries, hit men

The federal snipers, several of them — I don’t know if you know this — but they were paid mercenaries. They’re contractors. They’re paid hit men.
    Posted by Dr. Eowyn

In an interview with TPN’s Dylan Scott Wednesday, April 16, 2014, Richard Mack, former Arizona county sheriff and founder of the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association (CSPOA), said:

“One of our CSPOA members who was there earlier and got there before I did was phoning me and telling me that they were going to be killed. The federal snipers, several of them — I don’t know if you know this — but they were paid mercenaries. They’re contractors. They’re paid hit men.

He saw all the equipment and all the military weaponry that they had, and then he said, ‘Sheriff, they warned us that they were going to arrest us. Then they warned us that they were going to shoot us. I’m calling to tell you that they’re going to shoot us.’ He’s a 15-year law enforcement veteran that was telling me this. He said, ‘Please tell my wife that I love her, and I hope to see you later, but I don’t think so.’

I, at that time, went around the two lanes of traffic onto the side of the road, which is illegal to do, and I turned on my flashers. I buzzed it up there, and I got there right after that part finished, where my guy was that called me. The sheriff had just left, and he was the one that I think made a big difference.

All the people that were there watching, it was about 600, 700 people. My son and I stood there and watched in reverence at one of the most patriotic moments I’ve ever been a part of. There was about 500 people, all with tears running down their cheeks, watching these cowboys and cowgirls take these cattle back to their proper place.

H/t FOTM’s Miss May
    ~Eowyn
    Dr. Eowyn is the Editor of Fellowship of the Minds.

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2014/04...aries-hit-men/
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

HD- Sheriff Richard Mack, CSPOA at Cliven Bundy Press Conference 4/14/14

"Where was John McCain, Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, and Michelle Bachman when this was all going on?"
    Last edited by HAPPY2BME; 04-18-2014 at 10:29 AM.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The Cancer, The Militia, And Cliven Bundy

Posted by Bob Owens on April 16, 2014 at 10:32 am

I’ve been inundated with opinions on the legality, morality, and constitutionality of the Bunkerville, Nevada public lands standoff between the ranching family of Cliven Bundy and the Bureau of Land Management (BLM), the FBI, and other law enforcement agencies.

After listening to many opinions and perspectives I’m coming closer to drawing some conclusions. For starters, as a legal matter, Cliven Bundy doesn’t have a legal legal to stand on.

That doesn’t remotely mean that he’s wrong.

From the moment the ink was dry on the parchment creating it, the federal government has used, abused, and expanded its power into a grotesque mockery of what the Founders envisioned. The federal government was never supposed to occupy more land than it absolutely needed to function, much less control huge swathes of entire states. They have made their tyranny “legal” by passing laws and writing regulations, but legality is merely a concept… it doesn’t mean that laws stripping power from the citizenry are moral, or constitutional, or that we should blindly obey them.

The subjugation of women was legal. Slavery was legal. Most importantly, the democides of more than 262 million souls by their own governments in the 20th century alone after first disarming them were legal.

In far too many instances, and especially in regards to corrupted governments, “legal” merely means that a self-serving government has given itself carte blanche to pillage the citizenry—and kill them, if needed—in the name of itself.

You can ask President Obama what he thinks of “mere legality” and the importance of following laws as they are written.

It has become painfully obvious that the most apt metaphor describing our bloated and out-of-control government is that of an aggressive cancer. It started out small, but it inevitably, irresistibly began corrupting the body that created and sustains it. It is arguably in an end phase, a final burst of destructive energy, where it threatens to destroy the host entirely and itself in the process.

http://bearingarms.com/the-cancer-th...-cliven-bundy/

EXCLUSIVE: Bundy Hits Back After Reid Calls Family's Supporters 'Domestic Terrorists'

BY FOX NEWS INSIDER //
    APR 17 2014 // 11:01PM

AS SEEN ON HANNITY

Videos at the Page Link:

In an exclusive first reaction to Sen. Harry Reid's comments calling Cliven Bundy's supporters "domestic terrorists," the Nevada rancher stood his ground in an interview with Eric Bolling on Hannity.

"Well, I guess he's right," Bundy said, "I don't know what else we'd be. We're definitely citizens riled up. I don't know whether you could call us terrorists. There are the most loving people here I've ever met in my life."
    Bundy said that he and his supporters were just gathering together to protest the government pulling guns on them. "They're definitely upset," Bundy said.

New Videos: Bundy Family Alleges Damage By Feds at Ranch, Cattle Buried in Mass Grave
    Carol Bundy: ‘We Will Pay What the State Asks Us to Pay’
    ‘We Believe the Lord Will Protect Us’: Bundy Says He Does Not Recognize Feds' Authority

Bundy said that he believes that Sen. Reid's words will only serve to rally more supporters to the ranch's cause. "It just seems to get bigger and bigger," Bundy said of his family's well of support.
    Word hasn't yet gotten around on the ranch of Sen. Reid's comments, but Bundy said that when it does, he predicts his supporters will react much in the same way that he has.
    "I guess we are rioting... I'll tell you, there's unhappy people here, and we are rioting against the federal government, those people that are carrying guns and pointing them at us," Bundy said.
    "I don't think we're going to put up with that in America."
    See the full segment above.

Later on Hannity, Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) weighed in on what's going between the Bundy family and the government. Paul said everybody, including Reid, needs to call for "calmer heads to prevail."
    He said there's a legitimate constitutional question about whether the feds or the states should be responsible for endangered species. Paul believes the Endangered Species Act "has been abused across America" and is a prime example of "government overreach."
    Paul cited some odd examples of how the Endangered Species Act has been enforced in his home state of Kentucky.
    "Nobody in Washington really knows anything about ranching or grazing cattle," said Paul, adding that he proposed a bill last year in the Senate that would give states more control over land and the preservation of species. Paul called on Harry Reid to at least allow a vote on the measure in the Senate.
    Watch the interview below:

POSTED IN: // Eric Bolling // Cliven Bundy // range war // Bundy Ranch // federal government // Nevada //Harry Reid // Senate

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2014/04/17...firm-after-sen

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

CLINTON/OBAMA CRONIES BEHIND BUNDY SHOWDOWN

High-level Democrats positioned to profit from 'green' projects

JAMES SIMPSON
    15 April 2014

After a weeklong confrontation between protesters and armed agents of the Bureau of Land Management, events at the Bundy ranch in Bunkerville, Nev., came to an abrupt end Saturday when the BLM suddenly threw in the towel and left.

Speaking to a local TV news program Monday, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid of Nevada declared: “This isn’t over.” And he is certainly correct. The showdown between BLM and Cliven Bundy – the last rancher in Clark County, Nev. – was but the latest battle in a long-running conflict.

Supposedly at issue was the desert tortoise, a reptile on the endangered species list that purportedly could not coexist on the land with Bundy’s cattle. But why, many asked, would the turtle suddenly be threatened by animals it had cohabited with for the 100-plus years the Bundy ranch has been in operation?

A BLM document unearthed last week discusses mitigation strategies for the Dry Lake Solar Energy Zone, just southwest of the Bundy ranch. The “mitigation strategy” proposed to use the grazing lands near the Bundy ranch as a kind of sanctuary for the desert tortoise, because the entire region is slated for a large number of solar, wind and geothermal energy generation facilities.

The solar projects will obliterate most of the turtle’s natural habitat.

Bloggers quickly made a connection between the effort to remove Bundy’s cattle and a solar energy project in Southern Nevada financed by the communist Chinese energy firm ENN. It was to be the largest solar farm in the U.S.
    Reid had lobbied heavily for the company’s business, even traveling to China. Reid’s son, Rory Reid, formerly a Clark County commissioner, became a lobbyist for ENN, and the Senate majority leader’s former senior adviser, Neil Kornze, now leads the BLM.

But the solar energy complex financed by the communist Chinese was not at the heart of the Bundy Ranch fiasco after all. The project died last year.

However, the BLM’s library of renewable energy projects revealed it was only one of more than 50 solar, wind and geothermal projects planned for Nevada, California, Arizona and other Western states. Reid was focused on at least one, and maybe more, of the projects, much closer to the Bundy ranch.

He was at the work site on March 21 to help break ground on the Moapa Southern Paiute Solar Project. A close inspection of the project reveals why there is so much interest in the area and why the BLM, presumably at Reid’s urging through his former aide, Kornze, is so intent on getting Bundy off the land.

The leaseholder for the project is K Road Power, LLC, a New York City-based energy company. An examination of its website finds the business development manager to be none other than Jonathan Magaziner.

Magaziner was formerly an associate at the Clinton Climate Initiative of the William J. Clinton Foundation. He is also the son of Ira Magaziner, former senior policy adviser for President Bill Clinton. The elder Magaziner now works for the Clinton Foundation on health and environment issues. There are likely other connections to Democratic insiders.

But that is not all. A company called First Solar is listed on a BLM renewable energy project map of southern Nevada, one of 11 sited in Clark County. Additionally, the map shows six wind projects in Clark County and also lists the K Road Moapa project under “transmission projects.” In other words, there is a lot more going on than media have reported.

First Solar investors comprise a who’s who of Democratic insiders, including major Obama campaign bundlers, billionaire investor Paul Tudor Jones, Al Gore, Ted Turner and Goldman Sachs. First Solar’s CEO is Michael Ahearn, former fundraiser for both Obama and Harry Reid.

First Solar has at least three other solar projects in California. So it becomes apparent why the BLM, Reid and many other interested parties have such an intense interest in the desert tortoise.

The lucrative business opportunities explain both why Cliven Bundy has been facing such intense intimidation and why all the other ranchers have been chased out. Bundy represents a financial threat not merely to Reid, but a whole gamut of Democrats tied to Obama, Clinton and Gore.

This is what has been discovered by examining only a few of the 50-plus projects. Doubtless there are similar stories behind some, if not all, of the others.

If Democrat-linked entrepreneurs plan to turn the West into a massive arena for green projects, the implications are disturbing. The projects will eventually go as all others have gone before: failing as the unsustainable costs, maintenance problems and unseen environmental catastrophes they create become intolerable. The true goal of “green” energy, say cynics, is to make these people wealthier, not to save the environment.

Whether that turns out to be the case or not, the Bundy story needs far greater and deeper media scrutiny.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/04/clintonob...5wWDXa6jZSS.99

SOUTHERN NEVADA DISTRICT - Amargosa Farm Road (Solar Millennium) Fast Facts

Click here for more information about Amargosa Farm Road.
    • The projects would occupy approximately 6,320 acres of public land 800 yards east of Amargosa, Nevada.
    • The project would produce approximately 460 megawatts of electricity. Dry-cooled CSP technology would be used.
    • The project would supply energy to the Valley Electric transmission line.
    • Solar Millennium is a solar energy company that operates in the United States and Europe.

SOUTHERN NEVADA DISTRICT - Silver State Solar (NextLight) Fast Facts

Click here for more information about the Silver State Solar projects.
    NextLight Renewable Power, LLC, has submitted applications for two solar energy generation sites. The two applications are identified as Silver State South Solar Project and Silver State North Solar Project.
    • The Silver State North Solar Project has been approved. This project will produce 60 MW of electricity and disturb 618 acres of federal land one mile east of Primm, Nevada.
    • The Silver State South Solar Project is undergoing additional environmental analysis, and the BLM should issue a decision in 2012. This project would produce 340 MW of electricity and disturb 2,348 acres of public land one mile east of Primm, Nevada.
    • The projects would include photovoltaic panels and related facilities, including a substation and switchyard facilities.
    • Photovoltaic technology would be used for both projects.
    • NextLight Renewable Power is a renewable energy company focused primarily on utility-scale solar development in the western United States.

http://www.blm.gov/nv/st/en/prog/ene...renewable.html
    April 28, 2010

FIRST SOLAR AGREES TO ACQUIRE NEXTLIGHT RENEWABLE POWER, LLC

Details
    TEMPE, Ariz., Apr 28, 2010 (BUSINESS WIRE) --First Solar Inc. (Nasdaq:FSLR) and NextLight Renewable Power, LLC today announced they have entered into a definitive agreement for First Solar to acquire NextLight, a leading developer of utility-scale solar projects in the southwestern United States. The acquisition includes a 1,100 megawatt (MW) solar project pipeline, further solidifying First Solar's position as a leader in the U.S. utility renewable power market.
    The acquisition of NextLight includes:

• 570MW (AC) under signed power purchase agreements with western utilities, increasing First Solar's contracted photovoltaic (PV) solar project pipeline to 2,200MW
    • 530MW (AC) of additional PV projects in various stages of development

NextLight's projects, ranging in size from 30MW to 290MW, expand the scope and diversity of First Solar's pipeline. The projects are largely located on private land.
    "NextLight has assembled a project pipeline that very much complements First Solar's project portfolio. We are looking forward to having the highly experienced NextLight team join First Solar," said Rob Gillette, First Solar chief executive officer.
    "The combination of NextLight and First Solar brings best-in-class power development experience and discipline to the emerging utility-scale solar industry. We look forward to joining the First Solar organization and leveraging their expertise to deliver high-quality solar generation to our customers," said Frank De Rosa, NextLight chief executive officer.
    The transaction represents another strategic step in First Solar's expansion in the U.S. utility-scale power market, which began in 2007 with the acquisition of Turner Renewable Energy and continued with the acquisitions of solar project pipelines from OptiSolar in 2009 and Edison Mission Group in 2010.
    "Success in today's competitive solar market requires a complete solution for our customers' renewable energy needs," said Gillette. "First Solar is uniquely positioned to deliver utility scale solar power plants including project development, module manufacturing, engineering, procurement and construction (EPC), project finance expertise and operations and maintenance."
    First Solar will acquire NextLight in an all-cash transaction that is expected to be completed in the third quarter of 2010, pending the satisfaction of certain closing conditions specified in the merger agreement. Total consideration for the transaction is approximately $285 million, subject to certain closing adjustments as provided in the merger agreement.
    For more information about this announcement, please see the summary on the investor section of First Solar's website, http://investor.firstsolar.com
    First Solar will file a Current Report on Form 8-K with the Securities and Exchange Commission, dated April 28, 2010, which will contain additional information regarding the merger agreement referenced in this press release.
    About First Solar, Inc.
    First Solar manufactures solar modules with an advanced semiconductor technology and provides comprehensive photovoltaic (PV) system solutions. The company is delivering an economically viable alternative to fossil-fuel generation today. From raw material sourcing through end-of-life collection and recycling, First Solar is focused on creating cost-effective, renewable energy solutions that protect and enhance the environment. For more information about First Solar, please visit http://www.firstsolar.com.
    About NextLight Renewable Power, LLC
    Headquartered in San Francisco, California, NextLight Renewable Power, LLC is a leading independent solar power development company with photovoltaic projects totaling 1,100 MW in various stages of development including 570 MW under contract with major Western utilities. NextLight was formed in 2007 to respond to the growing demand for clean, carbon-free, utility-scale renewable energy. For more information, visit NextLight athttp://www.nextlight.com.
    For First Solar Investors:
    This release contains forward-looking statements which are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. The forward-looking statements in this release do not constitute guarantees of future performance. Those statements involve a number of factors that could cause actual results to differ materially, including risks associated with the company's business involving the company's products, their development and distribution, economic and competitive factors and the company's key strategic relationships and other risks detailed in the company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Some important risks specific to the acquisition include the satisfaction of closing conditions for the acquisition and the possibility that the transaction may not be completed, and potential difficulties associated with integrating the acquired project businesses into First Solar's existing operations. First Solar assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking information contained in this press release or with respect to the announcements described herein.
    http://investor.firstsolar.com/relea...leaseID=573644

EXCLUSIVE: Evidence of BLM’s Deadly Abuse of Animals Taken from Bundy Ranch

APRIL 16, 2014 BY 21WIRE 157 COMMENTS
    SPECIAL REPORT
    21st Century Wire

The US federal government might have just evoked the fury of animal right groups over their shocking treatment of cattle at the Bundy Ranch, and may soon face legal charges of severe animal abuse in Clark County, Nevada.

Federal agency’s treatment of residents at the Bundy Ranch this past week included tasering, beating, wrongful arrest, threatening residents with attack dogs, and mobilizing a federal paramilitary force whose barrels were trained on US citizens, all in all, spending at least $3 million of tax payer money in an effort to sell stolen cattle over state lines in Utah and California.

A legal argument has also been made that the US Department of Interior’s Bureau of Land Management (BLM) is now guilty of racketeering under the federal RIC) statute (Racketeer Influenced and Corruption Organizations). If all that wasn’t enough, evidence is now emerging regarding pattern of extreme cruelty and abuse, and suspected culling of animals from the Bundy Ranch.

Nevada Assemblywoman Michelle Fiore has released new shocking information and images which document the horrors which BLM agents have inflicted on previously happy and healthy livestock.

During a live radio broadcast of The Pete Santilli Show on GNM, Fiore reveals new details of “the BLM’s method of herding where they have slaughtered horses and cows. This time we have video of it, and pictures of it.”

“I did post the first picture of one cow who was shot in the back of the head from a helicopter (photo above).”

“I personally helped save a calf who still had an umbilical cord attached to her as she was separated from her mom (see photo via Twitter below). It is such a disgusting event (…)… they (BLM) don’t herd cattle – they slaughter cattle”, said Fiore.

According to the Bundy family, in total, 27 baby calves have been rescued thus far, but farmers are still having trouble matching them up with their mothers.

‘Abusively corralled’

“If you look at the stewardship of land, and herding of cattle, first of all these particular cattle that were grazing on 600,000 acres – understand that when the Bundy family would herd their own cattle, there would be water taps to where the cattle would go down to the water and herd them humbly and softly – no cruelty, no abuse, herding them to where the cattle could get injured”.

“We now have an evidenced-based argument now with how the BLM cannot take care of that cattle. We have cows giving birth (in the federal pen) where baby calves have been stepped on and killed.”

“This is the BLM’s practice. They herd animals with helicopters, ATV’s, and shotguns… If any cows get out of line – they get a bullet in the back of the head”.

“Make sure the BLM are off state land and make sure the BLM are not allowed to herd cattle again”.

Mass graves

“Near their compound, right off the highway, they were digging holes (…)… They tried to bury some cows on the compound, but I guess they didn’t dig the hole deep enough, so throw a cow in and they dirt over him and you have cows legs cows’ legs sticking up out of the dirt”.

Earlier this week GMN revealed a secret recording of the BLM Special Agent in Charge, Daniel P. Love (photo, left), who had stated that the BLM have not killed any cattle. Fiore’s reply to Love’s claim:

“He’s a flat out liar, period.”

It was confirmed by ranchers and observers last week of how the BLM and their “contract cowboy” had deployed aggressive practices whilst rustling the Bundy’s herd, using tactical helicopters (image, below)forcing cattle to removal zones, often times driving cows uphill in 90F heat – a lethal practice known to cause tremendous stress and exhaustion to the animals, causing sickness and even premature death.

Last week, farmers suspected that BLM agents were also scooping up the dead animals with heavy equipment like Backhoe diggers, and either burying carcasses somewhere on the 600,000 acre public grazing land, or disposing of them somewhere off site.

In addition, reports by observers confirmed that spring heifers who were subject to abusive BLM tactics were forced to abandon some calves behind to hide in the desert bush (a common practice by mothers who are being rustled, who later can backtrack to retrieve their young) putting the calves at risk of death.

Critics now believe the BLM and Clark County Sheriff’s Office could be facing a strong legal challenge for their reckless handling of the ill-fated operation underlined by a litany of both human and animal rights abuses.

PHOTO provided by Michelle Fiore – visit her @VoteFiore on Twitter.
    http://21stcenturywire.com/2014/04/1...m-bundy-ranch/

Tuesday, 27 November 2012 22:00

Obama Using “Endangered” Species to Kill Economy, Push Extreme Agenda

Written by William F. Jasper

“The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service today released its Candidate Notice of Review, a yearly appraisal of the current status of plants and animals considered candidates for protection under the Endangered Species Act (ESA),” the USFWS announced in a November 20, 2012 press release. “There are now 192 species recognized by the Service as candidates for ESA protection, the lowest number in more than 12 years,” the agency release stated.

Those opening sentences in the press release might have caused many farmers, ranchers, businesses and property owners to heave a sigh of relief, hoping that they might be spared prosecution and persecution due to the reduced ESA candidate list. That could be a false hope, as the Obama administration gives every sign of utilizing all the tools and opportunities at its disposal to stop energy projects, block economic development, and lock up federal lands. As reported here recently ("Specious Endangerment: Obama Awards Spotted Owls 9.6 Million Acres"), the administration has nearly doubled the critical habitat for the Northern Spotted Owl, locking up 9.6 million acres of forestland in Washington, Oregon, and California.

Will a chipmunk or snail darter be used next as a pretext to wreak havoc on an industry, State, or region? The same USFWS press release states: “Today’s notice identifies two new candidate species: Peñasco least chipmunk (Sacramento and White Mountains, New Mexico) and Cumberland arrow darter (Kentucky and Tennessee).”

But the new candidates have competition for ESA priority from many other contenders: weeds, bugs, fish, birds, frogs, flies, toads, snakes, etc. Federal agencies and their allies in environmental activist organizations are constantly presenting cases for adding new candidates and expanding the habitat and protection of those already listed as threatened or endangered. Once the proposed ESA rules are published in the Federal Register, it is anyone’s guess as to how long before the mayhem begins.

On September 11, 2012 the USFWS published this ESA listing in the Federal Register:

We, the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, propose to list two Texas plants, Leavenworthia texana (Texas golden gladecress) as an endangered species and Hibiscus dasycalyx (Neches River rose-mallow) as a threatened species under the Endangered Species Act of 1973, as amended (Act) and propose to designate critical habitat for both species.

Property owners will not be comforted to read in the proposed listing that “the majority of lands being proposed for critical habitat designation are owned by private landowners, although the Federal Government and the State of Texas own small portions.”

Will the listing of the newly protected weeds end up meaning that Texans will lose many of their property rights to the edicts of federal agencies and federal courts responding to the lawsuits of environmental activist groups? Very likely, unless the ESA is rewritten or abolished.

A month later on October 10, the USFWS struck again, announcing the designation of eight freshwater mussels in Alabama and Florida waterways for EDSA listing. The entry in the Federal Register states:

We, the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, determine endangered species status for the Alabama pearlshell (Margaritifera marrianae), round ebonyshell (Fusconaia rotulata), southern kidneyshell (Ptychobranchus jonesi), and Choctaw bean (Villosa choctawensis), and threatened species status for the tapered pigtoe (Fusconaia burkei), narrow pigtoe (Fusconaia escambia), southern sandshell (Hamiota australis), and fuzzy pigtoe (Pleurobema strodeanum), under the Endangered Species Act of 1973, as amended (Act); and designate critical habitat for the eight mussel species.

In this case, the USFWS says the impact on private land owners will be “insignificant,” which, if true, might be a first. But few people familiar with the USFWS and the ESA believe the “insignificant” assessment. “The majority of the designation occurs in navigable waterways whose stream bottoms are owned by the States of Alabama and Florida,” says the Service. The Federal Register entry continues:

Impacts of this designation could occur on non-Federal riparian lands adjacent to the designated streams where there is Federal involvement (e.g., Federal funding or permitting) subject to section 7 of the Act, or where a decision on a proposed action on federally owned land could affect economic activity on adjoining non-Federal land. However, in general, we believe that the takings implications associated with this critical habitat designation will be insignificant. The takings implications assessment concludes that this designation of critical habitat for these eight mussels does not pose significant takings implications for lands within or affected by the designation.

Even if the listing does not result in the federal government’s “taking” of private property, it is almost certain to have significant impacts on commercial and recreational fishing, boating, farming, livestock grazing, irrigation, home building, mining, dredging, oil and gas drilling, and many other uses.

''Stroke of the pen. Law of the land. Kind of cool.''

As we reported recently ("Regulators R Us: Feds Crank Up Regulations — on Everything"), the Obama administration is resorting more and more regularly to executive usurpation of legislative powers to advance a radical agenda that Congress has blocked. We noted:

In 2011, Congress passed 81 bills into law. During the same period, federal agencies promulgated 3,807 regulations — rules that are treated as if they are binding law. These agencies are under the executive branch, which means they are under the president. However, under the U.S. Constitution, the president has no authority whatsoever to make laws. Neither do any of his subordinates. The president’s role is to faithfully execute (i.e., administer) the laws passed by Congress, provided of course, that said laws comport with the Constitution.

The very first sentence of Article I, Section 1 of the U.S. Constitution states: “All legislative powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States.” It is difficult to get plainer and more definitive than that: “All legislative powers.” Congress is the legislative branch, and it possesses “all legislative powers.” The executive and judicial branches have their own peculiar jurisdictions and purviews, but their powers do not include lawmaking. Nor does the Constitution allow the Congress to sublet or delegate its lawmaking authority to the president, bureaucrats, or judges.

U.S. Presidents since FDR — both Republican and Democrat — have been resorting increasingly to the use of executive orders and rule-by-regulation, but it was Paul Begala, counselor to President Bill Clinton, who infamously celebrated this illegal arrogation of power with a cavalier quip.

''Stroke of the pen. Law of the land. Kind of cool,'' said White House counsel Begala, in a self-satisfied endorsement of Clinton's abuse of executive orders.

Leaders of the Big Green lobby are urging President Obama to ignore the Constitution and Congress and stroke the pen for all its worth to enact all their pet projects by presidential fiat. In a November 7 post on EcoWatch.org, Sierra Club executive director Michael Brune congratulated President Obama for his election victory and challenged him to deliver on his “green” agenda promises. “During his first term, Barack Obama was the first American president to clearly articulate a vision of America leading the world toward a clean-energy future that can meet the challenge of a changing climate,” said Brune. “Now, he has four more years to deliver on that promise.”

Among the priority items targeted by Brune for President Obama’s action:
    • Use the EPA to shut down coal mining and “dirty power plants.”
    • Stop the Keystone Pipeline and “toxic tar sands oil.”
    Use the Antiquities Act to establish national monuments by presidential decree.
    • “Boldly elevate the issue of climate disruption and climate solutions” and support “clean” wind and solar energy.

President Obama, of course, is already sailing that port tack. As The New American has reported in numerous articles over the past four years, the Obama administration’s EPA has been attacking the coal industry and power generating plants without letup, guaranteeing that electrical bills will continue to skyrocket and that our future will contain power brownouts and blackouts. (See "Related Articles" below.)

In January of this year, President Obama gave a thumbs down to the Keystone pipeline. TransCanada Corporation announced that it would reapply for a permit for the pipeline, but President Obama will not likely approve it.

Regarding use of the Antiquities Act, President Obama has shown he is already on that page. On September 21, 2012 he signed a proclamation establishing Chimney Rock, located in the San Juan National Forest in southwestern Colorado, as a National Monument.

Chimney Rock is the third National Monument designated by President Obama using the Antiquities Act. At 4,726 acres, it is miniscule compared to the Spotted Owl’s domain, and many other national parks, monuments, and forests, but it is another tool that the president can wield, albeit, unconstitutionally, to limit or deny access of “the people” to the peoples’ “public lands.”

EPA — Nixon’s Monster Keeps Getting Bigger and Badder

As problematic and dangerous as the ESA is, however, the biggest, baddest bully in the federal stable is the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), which has arrogated unto itself the power to regulate and control virtually everything, including CO2, the stuff we exhale with every breath.

Created in 1970 by an executive order of President Richard Nixon, the EPA has morphed into a lethal Leviathan that regularly issues edicts that can bankrupt towns and cities, as well as businesses and individuals. Senator James Inhofe (R-Okla), ranking member of the Senate Environment and Public Works Committee, has provided a detailed indictment of the EPA’s regulatory abuses.

Sen. Inhofe highlights, for instance, these horrendously costly and disruptive EPA regulations:

Ozone rule — The EPA has proposed tightening the national ambient air quality standards (NAAQS) for ground-level ozone. The compliance cost could range from $19 to $90 billion, making them the most expensive EPA regulations ever proposed. If these rules go into effect, many towns and cities across the nation not currently in violation of EPA ozone standards will suddenly find themselves on the agencies “dirty air list” and will be subject to costly fines and mitigation mandates.

Utility MACT — EPA's Utility Maximum Achievable Control Technology (MACT) rules will force the retirement of 30 to 100 gigawatts of coal-fired electricity. That's the potential elimination of 20 percent of America's coal plants, along with hundreds of thousands of jobs. The impact will be felt hardest in these states: West Virginia, 90 percent coal-fired; Ohio, 80 percent coal-fired; Michigan, 60 percent coal-fired; Minnesota, 60 percent coal-fired; and Wisconsin, 66 percent coal-fired.

Boiler MACT — Boiler Maximum Achievable Control Technology (MACT) would impose stringent emission limits and monitoring requirements for industrial boilers used in manufacturing, processing, mining, refining, as well as commercial boilers used in malls, laundries, apartments, restaurants, and hotels. IHS-Global Insight concluded that the proposal could put up to 798,250 jobs at risk. Moreover, they said every $1 billion spent on upgrade and compliance costs will put 16,000 jobs at risk and reduce US GDP by as much as $1.2 billion.

Portland Cement MACT — According to EPA, "A projected 181 Portland cement kilns will be operating at approximately 100 facilities in the United States in the year 2013." EPA's new emissions standards under will apply to 158 of those kilns. According to the Portland Cement Association, EPA's rule puts up to 18 cement plants at risk of shutting down, threatening nearly 1,800 direct jobs and 9,000 indirect jobs. With cement being crucially important to construction, the costs of building will escalate and more jobs will be jeopardized in the construction trades as well.

Farm Dust rule — The EPA, which has been regulating farm dust for decades, indicates it may tighten the standards as part its review of the National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS). This could very likely put the standard below the amount of dust created during normal farming operations, making it impossible to meet. The effect will be to drive many already struggling family farms into insolvency — and to drive up food prices even higher.

Obama EPA’s “Crucifixion” Strategy

The onerous and staggeringly expensive regulations outlined above barely scratch the surface of the punitive burdens the Obama administration’s EPA intends to fasten upon us. Is punitive too strong a characterization? Hardly. In fact, additional adjectives, such as brutally and ferociously may need to be appended to punitive, in order to do justice to the nature of the EPA regulatory regime.

Consider EPA Region 6 Administrator Al Armendariz. Although some Americans have heard of him, Al Armendariz should be universally known and despised as the kind of bureaucratic tyrant not to be tolerated in this Republic. But President Obama’s friends in the establishment-controlled media assured that Armendariz’s shocking Al Capone enforcement style would not blow back on the president. Armendariz said that his philosophy of enforcement “was kind of like how the Romans used to conquer little villages in the Mediterranean. They’d go into a little Turkish town somewhere, they’d find the first five guys they saw, and they would crucify them. And then you know that town was really easy to manage for the next few years.”

According to Armendariz, you find folks who are not in compliance with the EPA’s constantly changing, draconian edicts, and “you hit them as hard as you can, make examples of them. There’s a deterrent there.” For those who have already felt the dread blows of the EPA, Armendariz’s comments are not surprising. What is surprising is that they were caught on video (embedded at the end of this article).

Even the pro-Obama, left-tilted Washington Post found Armendariz’s attitude chilling and welcomed his resignation. In an editorial entitled "The EPA is earning a reputation for abuse," the Post editorial board noted that the Armendariz statement followed soon on the heels of a smack-down of the EPA by the Supreme Court for the Agency’s despotic treatment of the Sackett family, who have been dragged through years of regulatory hell in their attempt to build their home. By accepting Al Armendariz’s resignation, Obama and EPA Administrator Lisa Jackson may have solved one of their election year political problems, but they did nothing to change the EPA’s ongoing crucifixion strategy.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/tech/e...extreme-agenda

FOR *IMMEDIATE* SALE!

BY ADMIN · APRIL 18, 2014
    Jim Kirwan

Notice that the former states on this huge chunk of property are almost invisible: Because the US Department of the Interior in cooperation with Harry Reid, Barry Soweto, Diane Feinstein and the congress the DHS, IRS, BLM, BIA, FBI, and all other federal agencies of what used to be this country have finally decided to sell the lands and mineral rights, irrespective of the former rights of any of the states of this nation, to anyone, so long as they don’t claim to be Americans. Seethe links in the article attached.

http://rense.com/general96/wheel.html

The LBGT government of the USSA Incorporated has been ‘at this” since Hank Paulson (former Goldman Sachs head) put a gun to the head of congress back in 2008. Paulson blackmailed the United States into shelling out $700 billion to bail-out the criminal banks, or face a US financial collapse. http://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?t=103697

Since that criminal act, six years ago, which was never prosecuted, the US has been configuring ways to sell-out the lands and natural resources of the nation to China and other foreign states, just to keep those foreign states from calling-in what we owe them for the loans we can’t paid back. What’s happening in Nevada, California, Utah, Arizona, Colorado and other places is in direct response to the original hijacking of this nation back in 2008. http://www.marxist.com/bail-out-blackmail.htm
    ‘The grazing rights are only an excuse to hand the Bundy’s property-rights over to Harry Reid’s family. Chinese Solar Power Companies have been gobbling up properties in the area of Las Vegas for ‘$500 an acre or less * when it was classified as excess land. And now to complete the tracts they’ve already acquired, they are using the classic take-away by using fees and intimidation by the government. Literally using armored vehicles, helicopters, snipers and thugs to try and steal what they have never had any right to in the first place.’

http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/government-corruption-1/senator-harry-reid-lying-thieving-bastard.html

Compare the response from inside Ukraine to the attempted theft of land and property there; to what’s happening here inside the US.

While this outlaw-government is trying to hold this criminal sale of US mineral rights and physical properties, to foreign nations, without the permission of the people who live on that land: In Ukraine the people who live there are confronting tanks in their streets, while demanding that they be left alone to decide who will run their country. Meanwhile here, because this is cattle-country, there are not so many people but still both the neighbors of the Bundy’s and the militias from around the nation showed up to do the same thing here * except that now the feds are planning round two, in which they plan to slaughter the current resistance in order to finish the illegal sales they have already finalized with China, among other states.

The UN is monitoring events in Ukraine. However, since the UN and NATO are among those criminal forces behind the illegal-sales of land and mineral rights here: There’s a media-blackout here on events in Nevada and other places, in order to keep this story from being disseminated widely to the entire nation.

Maybe RT and Press-TV might want to cover the American Southwest as well as Ukraine, Syria and Iran, because otherwise far too many people here will simply not be aware of what’s happening inside this country—which would clearly show the world just how criminal the US has become in dealing with the people here.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/04...sh-own-people/

Ultimately of course this is all just another part of the Israeli push to expand their borders to create the Greater State of Israel. Very recently they have been able to very quietly add Egypt to their territories while they continue to work on adding Lebanon, Syria, Libya and Iran to their list of conquered territories, with the total and irreplaceable co-operation of the USSA. Of course their massive blackmail of the politicians in the USSA is never mentioned.

In this country Israel has used the LBGT outlaws to steal the nation for national debauchery, sexual deviations, child abuse and slavery, along with pedophilia to finish off whatever was left of the society that once clung to trying to save our own way of life to live as we sought fit. But with Zero Tolerance and intensified interest in their global Political-Correctness to the point of total insanity—there really isn’t much left of America ‘to hang on to’. Included in their unholy mix of rights denied is the critical “right to self-defense’ coupled with the second amendment right to keep and bear (carry) arms!

All of this, both here and in the Middle East, has also been made possible by Israel’s intensified determination to use nuclear weapons to continue to threaten the entire world with total destruction if the cancerous parasite calling herself a nation, doesn’t get her way immediately.

The world doesn’t care if we finally get what’s coming to us for hundreds of years of despicable behavior on the global stage: But it there really are enough Americans out there, who have had enough of all of this—thenmaybe the moment to make our voices and our determination clear to anyone that might still care to fight; for the so-called freedom that so many claim they still possess?

Time will tell. In the meantime: What will you choose to do about any of this, in the remains of the life you’re living now?

rense.com

http://asheepnomore.net/2014/04/18/immediate-sale/

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast