Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Mysterious "Sound Of Apocalypse" Heard Throughout Costa Ric

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OK, I realize that all of the videos collected in this compilation are NOT from 2012.

From my explorations on Youtube, I believe most of these videos were collected or recorded in the last year.

This mysterious sound being documented in so many locations is INCREDIBLE. And while there may be a mundane explanation out there somewhere, my initial reaction to this video is hair raising.

If this is some phenomena that Ive never experienced and never heard of before, then I want to know what it is.

If this is someone's idea of a hoax and they have taken the audio from one or two videos and placed them over others then hahaha you got us.

But, if these videos are not hoaxes we could be dealing with a new and currently unexplained phenomena that creates quite a mystery.

W

i think that on some of these videos someone has taken the sound from the one shot in Ukraine or Russian and superimposed it on other videos.

We know that the person that assembled this collage misled viewers about when the videos were taken.

I think I hear the same bird and the same camera fumbling on the microphone in several of these videos.

W

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I can fully understand your thoughts W. It is odd, but it is Youtube, people love to screw around with others people realities. I have to ask, this sound supposedly heard worldwide by this video creators, did ANYONE within ALIPAC, and their circles hear these sounds during the last twelve months? If not, then I have to question it all, simply because we are a large group spread out over the nation and this would mean at least one or more people here or that all of us know, wold have heard this and be able to confirm it. Then I have to go there, the Bible. The Bible talks about those who would be deceived in the last days by demons. Sounds heard by unbelievers only? I am a practical person, but have strong beliefs that the Bible is a literal translation from God to man, and if it says in the last days demons would roam the earth and deceive, then that is exaclty what could be happening right now.

Sure maybe there is something like HAARP that is manmade experimentation and this could be the cause? Possible. However, if thats the case, now I am worried, mankind is not known for doing a whole lot that turns out reall good (like the whole Garden of Eden debacle....).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

other videos at link below...

Remote Viewing Is Real: The Challenge To Science and Society
    Thursday, January 19, 2012 10:54

100% of readers think this story is Fact. Add your two cents.

Have you ever seen a YouTube video go viral? In just a few days, millions of people have seen it, and the information conveyed by the video becomes widespread. At The Farsight Institute, we offer one of the most unique collections of information about physical reality, science, and society that is available anywhere. The information we present in our videos and on our web site could literally change the entire planet for the better. Trouble is, not that many people are watching what we do. Yes, thousands have looked at what we do, but that is not enough to change the planet. For us to trigger a planet-wide revolution of thought requires that millions, and even billions, hear and see what we have discovered. This is where you can help. We need your humanpower. Let me explain.

Have you noticed that nearly all of the Hollywood stars have Facebook and Twitter accounts that are regularly updated so all of their fans know of their latest adventures day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute? Do you really think the stars do all of that social networking? They pay publicists to manage those things. The stars are actually off doing movies, making music, and producing content for their careers while the publicists work behind the scenes to build and maintain a fan base.

Well, we at The Farsight Institute are working as hard and as fast as we can to bring you new and cutting-edge remote-viewing research. We are an all volunteer organization, so we have no paid publicists to manage Facebook and Twitter accounts. In short, only people who intentionally seek us out ever hear of us on the web and YouTube. We need your help to do the social networking for us, and you could literally help save the planet if you assisted us in this way.

Here is the crux of the matter. Our work can only spark a revolution in thought on our planet if zillions of people see that remote viewing is a real phenomenon, and that perceptual information can be transferred across both time and space in a total violation of the "laws" of relativistic physics. We have been conducting public demonstrations of remote viewing on our web site using perfect scientific controls for years, and thousands of people have seen what we can do. But that is a drop in the bucket compared with what needs to happen. We need to conduct a major demonstration of remote viewing while the is world watching. To do this, we are trying to encourage a small group of prominent mainstream scientists and other leaders to acknowledge that remote viewing is a real phenomenon that deserves serious study. Once this happens, we will immediately organize a major demonstration of remote viewing that will rivet the world. That will change everything, literally everything...from what is taught to kids in school to how science describes physical reality, the histories of our solar system and our planet, and possibly even the existence of extraterrestrial life. Our world will no longer be the same; we will collectively experience the greatest revolution in thought the world has ever seen.

Why the rush? Why now? Over the next few years, our species will encounter challenging events that are unprecedented in recorded history. Governments and the elite are already preparing for these events. The events are of such broad scope that they cannot be adequately described in this letter. The small group of prominent mainstream scientists and other leaders mentioned above know about the approach of these events. Most have assumed that there is nothing that can be done about the events, so they sit quietly and wait. But now there is reason to question that assumption. These scientists and other leaders need to be convinced that the world's exposure to the reality of remote viewing will significantly assist humanity's encounter with these events. We need you to help convince them. Without you, they may not act, and without them, the world will not turn its attention in our direction.

To conduct our "big demonstration" of remote viewing, we need a world that seriously wants to see what we do. But humanity is all caught up in its daily dramas, from on-going wars and economic difficulties, to the personal lives of the movie stars. Moreover, mainstream science is totally ignoring us. Mainstream science will continue to ignore us unless you cause a social networking revolution under their feet. YOU need to change the reality on our planet by spreading the word. If our stuff goes viral, many will turn their attention in our direction, and mainstream science will have to respond. We are now fully organized and ready to handle the rest. If you do your part, we will do ours.

There are several key things that you could help us publicize through social networking. For example, perhaps you could post some of these videos below on your Facebook walls as well as share them with Twitter and email. Here is a presentation of one of our scientific studies relating to the origin of the asteroid belt. Try watching it in 720p resolution.

Another thing you could help us publicize is our really important study of planetary changes related to the post-2012 period. Something big seems on the way. Here is a video of that project:

We also have a fascinating study of an active base on Mars. This is a must see, and here is the video.

Finally, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube connections are often best if they are entertaining. For that purpose, we have produced an off-shoot of our science work in the form of an entertaining new science fiction web series, Galactic Times: Earth Report. It is a news broadcast to the rest of the Milky Way Galaxy about events on Earth relating to remote viewing. Many find the series terribly funny even though it addresses serious science, and it is our attempt at making our science "cool" in an informative way. You can find the series at its own web site:Farsight Presentations: Remote-Viewing Edutainment. If you could paste those videos all over your Facebook walls, and share them with Twitter and email, and watch them on YouTube, that would be a real help. Each episode is 7 to 10 minutes long. Here is the YouTube playlist:

This is just the tip of the proverbial iceberg with respect to our research into the remote-viewing phenomenon. Again, we are not asking for people to believe in what we do based on faith. All we want is a chance to demonstrate that the remote-viewing phenomenon is real in front of a world audience that is willing to watch and listen. We can only do that if you help make that a reality. If you find what we are doing important, and you want to help us, you can do it using your own computer. Social network for us. Make the revolution on our planet a reality. We are organized and ready to do our part. If you do yours, the revolution can begin.

Courtney Brown, Ph.D.
    Director, The Farsight Institute
    Updated 7 July 2011

Before It's News

HAARP donut/cigar ring caught on camera over New South Wales, Australia. The commentator's husky voice lets you imagine he blew the smoke ring himself. But he assures us it's a radar weather map of the world's smallest continent, Australia. It certainly doesn't look like nature at work.

The Tap Blog is a collective of like-minded researchers and writers who've joined forces to distribute information and voice opinions avoided by the world's media.

Before It's News

Has anyone but me been wondering what Hollywood has been doing? They certainly are not making movies.

Inner Earth Ringing - Tibetan Monks in Spirit Cave Hear New Sounds
    Wednesday, January 18, 2012 8:18

Sounds from the Hollow Earth.

Citizens of Shambala are releasing powerful vibrating energy. It sounds like a extreme combined energy of healing mantra sounds. On the surface the Tibetan monks that are meditating in this cave of the spirits for a long time are saying that this started to happen only recently. They also were saying that the spirits telepathically transmitted to them that something major is going to happen soon. The Earth is ringing like a bell more and more recently. Its all happening guys.

No human interference in the audio file. You can download the original file Russian scientists recorded on: files.mail.ru/SGYD94

The good part is that we are not alone in this major planetary shift and I'm sure that people of Shamballa will do their best to protect all life on Earth when time comes. Reports are coming in that this video keeps being taken off of youtube. We at Apparently Apparel take that kind of thing very seriously and we usually keep a copy of every video we share. Keepvid is a great thing!

Before It's News

Has anyone but me been wondering what Hollywood has been doing? They certainly are not making movies.
    Scaring the bejesus out of us with these silly things 23 min of this hollow sound is ridiculous but who knows...feels like I am in the twilight zone
    Last edited by kathyet; 01-23-2012 at 04:59 PM.

Focus here people, weird things or Things that matter to the survival of America?

Respectfully,
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    a lot of these videos are now gone / deleted
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Strange Sounds Near Hartsville, SC – Nov 6, 2012

Tuesday, November 6, 2012 15:35

If these are bombs, perhaps it’s more proof that the entire area is being destablized.

This has been going on for some time… the military don’t deny that it’s them either…

why would people bomb their own people, let alone anyone? That’s what so sad about it all… still we know it’s our heartfelt Light that takes back the planet and our lives…

Strange Sounds Near Hartsville, SC - Nov 6, 2012 | Alternative
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast