Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

N.C. Radio station WBT going to Burr's Office

Jeff Katz with wbt radio (1110 am) announced plans to broadcast from Richard Burr's Gastonia, N.C. office this Thursday from 3:00 to 6:00 p.m.
    It is not 100% definite yet so please stay tuned to his station or website for details. http://www.wbt.com/katz/index.cfm

Basically he wants to make it clear with as many of us as possible that Burr's days of running with the rich boys will be ended if he continues to support scamnesty.

As many of us as possible need to attend this !!

ps: They tried to find a location in Rock Hill, S.C. to target Lindsey Graham but the signal was not strong enough to broadcast from. Let's hope the Burr/Gastonia remote broadcast is successful enough that they will head to S.C. next.

Banned
    HaHa! Great idea!

Just sent a thanks to the radio station via email
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Cool !!! Be there if you can be. I'm going to get there come do or die ) . I'm hosting a Ron Paul meetup at 7:00 p.m. on Thursday night so can't stay long at Traitor Burr's office, but I'll be there.

You know just a few minutes ago on Lou Dobbs they announced all the people involved in the 1986 amnesty that are still in congress and Burr was one of them and they reported Burr could not vote for another Amnesty bill. So evidently he doesn't consider this bill Amnesty?? All this double talk sure can keep you off kilter. The scum
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

ps: They tried to find a location in Rock Hill, S.C. to target Lindsey Graham but the signal was not strong enough to broadcast from. Let's hope the Burr/Gastonia remote broadcast is successful enough that they will head to S.C. next.
    I'm a radio station engineer, and there are several ways to get a signal from Rock Hill, back to their Charlotte studios. Two common ways being a cell phone or land line. Of course WBT is aware of that, so there may be other reasons for not going to Rock Hill. None the less, I commend them for going after Burr.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!