10:30 AM
Eight People Shot, Injured At East Flatbush House Party

By: NY1 News

Police are investigating after eight people were shot and injured early this morning by a shooter who crashed a house party in the East Flatbush section of Brooklyn.

Police are investigating after eight people were shot and injured early this morning at a house party in the East Flatbush section of Brooklyn. Police say four men and four women were shot at a barbecue on Clarendon Road and East 52nd Street just before 1 a.m.
Investigators say the shooter crashed the party, opened fire and ran off.
"Of course I was scared, I ran in my house. I saw the helicopter, I said 'I'm going to follow the helicopter and I saw the police go 'Wooo' coming up. I don't know," said one onlooker.
A teenage girl originally listed in critical condition has been upgraded to stable at Brookdale Hospital.
The other seven victims were taken to Kings County Hospital, and their injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
Anyone with information about the case is being asked to contact Crime Stoppers by calling 1-800-577-TIPS, by texting TIP577 to CRIMES, or by going to NYPDCrimeStoppers.com.

http://brooklyn.ny1.com/content/top_stories/184737/eight-people-shot--injured-at-east-flatbush-house-party