Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

stupid

I wish I didn't need to. Stupid is as stupid does.

An American plurality elected clinton, an American majoraty elected bush, every loser in congress was elected by Americans, they all allow our livelyhoods to be taken or shipped away. Stop acting like children. What am I to say,... go figure?

It seems Americans have to goaded into recognizing what it is they have lost and are losing. If it makes you mad, GOOD! g

my Dad

"you forget martial law in seattle in the late 90's -when the unions and the students marched to protest nafta at the world trade orginaztion? in one day-my home city had black boots and no democracy."

I have described what a general strike is, it isn't what occured in Seattle.

In a general strike nearly all people except essential services simply don't go to their jobs until the government acts on the point of public interest. The public prepares for it, in all ways, and the group stands together until the creeps cave.

Protest with destruction serves no one, agreed, protest in solidarity with your life force, work and money, something Americans are seemingly INCOMPETENT at. It takes guts to risk income, to maybe not get all the material things you want so your country can be just and not an effigy of freedom. cheers glenn

glen I have nothing against you're idea of a strike- I have wanted to see third party sellers on amazon.com organize to have some rights- but it never happens- completely pathetic- we have no rights yet there are almost a million of us-
    whatever amazon wants to send down the pike they can- and we complain but just as many say amazon can do what it likes - rebecca

and the beat goes on. I wonder if Sue Myrick and her people like this. They told me that the US doesnt have to agree to these panels if they dont want to. My guess is they want to.....
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Basically, our government sold us out on NAFTA and then turned right around and did it again with CAFTA so it is high time the chickens came home to roost. Did they actually think that, once they crammed this down the throats of Americans, they could just disregard the ramifications of these treaties??? I think they would probably look even worse if they didn't adhere to the panel's ruling. It was our government's big idea so they are going to be forced to play by the rules--at WHATEVER the cost is to Americans. MAYBE, since they see that these are just NOT WORKING, they will think LONG AND HARD about yet ANOTHER one. IN fact, I wonder how difficult it would be to pull out of these "FREE!" trade agreements???
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

yeah

Of course they know that they will ram it down your throat, that you won't like it, and it will negatively impact your bottom line. Have a nutritionally vacant snack, and bloat yourself. Completely expected. Pay closer attention to how corpo-rape-tions have been operating in the turd world.

Get used to it, you'll get nothing and like it.

If all they have to do is listen to all this squawking, corporations will do so until it annoys them enough and they cull the flock. Want to keep eating?

Shut up already!

I know I have been engaged in hyperbole through this thread, but truly, this is in fact the attitude corpo-rape-tions take, towards the incessant undeserved demands of the runny nosed american populace. At this point if Americans aren't outraged at ALL that has occured under clinton and bush, we deserve every bit of what we're getting.

Get in your car, sit in traffic for way to long, in a piece of crap SUV, paying too much for an essential product, fuel, and SHUT UP, and do your job for at least the time it takes to outsource or replace you with someone cheaper. Worthless mouth breather as far as corporate elites are concerned. Our politicians a re theirs, and their job is to set you up and then let the corpseo-rape leaders knock you down. Stop imagining about your pension fool, it 'aint there.

God America do you have to be clubbed too? No better than baby seals on the ice, cept we're NOT cute. So nobodys gonna CARE!! Cept our mommies.

cheers glenn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12