Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Nancy Pelosi 's family hires illegals?

I was listening to one of the talk radion shows today and the announcer was talking about the Democrats interest in illegal immigrants as a work force and how the Democrats will do absolutely nothing about immigration control, the wall, or enforcement of immigration laws cause they are a form of cheap labor for the very rich Democrats like Nancy Pelosi and her family. I understand that her family owns restaurants and a hotel!?

Part of the work force is made up of cheap labor which includes illegal immigrants.

I also heard from this announcer that she is one of the richest Congress(persons) in the House and possibly worth close to 5 billion!?

If this is true, why in the devil is that witch in power???

(Shaking my head) With the Democrats in power and her the House Majority Leader does any illegal immigration control bills have a chance?

Pelosi and husband are said to be worth 55 million. They own a lot of grape producing land. It has been reported that they do not use any union workers to work these fields and may be using illegal alien pickers.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Nancy Pelosi 's family hires illegals?

Quote Originally Posted by take-action-now
    I was listening to one of the talk radion shows today and the announcer was talking about the Democrats interest in illegal immigrants as a work force and how the Democrats will do absolutely nothing about immigration control, the wall, or enforcement of immigration laws cause they are a form of cheap labor for the very rich Democrats like Nancy Pelosi and her family. I understand that her family owns restaurants and a hotel!?

Part of the work force is made up of cheap labor which includes illegal immigrants.

I also heard from this announcer that she is one of the richest Congress(persons) in the House and possibly worth close to 5 billion!?

If this is true, why in the devil is that witch in power???

(Shaking my head) With the Democrats in power and her the House Majority Leader does any illegal immigration control bills have a chance?
    Malkin writes:
    http://hotair.com/archives/2006/11/14/v ... -vineyard/

We have a thread dedicated to PELOSI information.
    You should find some interesting stuff there.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis

Do you have the thread link for that 2ndamendsis? I tried typing pelosi in search but I got so many hits I couldn't find it?

In the “Conflict of Interest” clause in the Congressional Ethics Code, clearly states:

A Member must abstain from voting on a matter on the House floor only if the Member has a direct, distinct personal or pecuniary interest in the matter.

It is a clear violation for any congress (person) to vote on any immigration legislation, that would directly, personally, and financially benefit them, in any business enterprise, or investment venture.

Any congress (person) who has in their employment an Illegal un-documented worker (ie) baby sitter, yard man, nanny, house keeper, farm laborer, fruit picker, or other emlpoyee, etc, by the standards, set fourth, and in light of their own regulations, and rules, should not be allowed to vote on any legislation that will benefit them financially.

Any votes they have made, or they may make in the future, on such legislation, is void, and should be counted as an abstention of vote due to ethics rules, and a conflict of interest.

“Nancy Pelosi” don’t look now "HONEY" but the vineyards you own in California are teaming with low paid illegal alien fruit pickers, thus providing you with a financial incentive to protect these people for your own greedy financial gain. “YOUR VOTES ON IMMAGRATION MATTERS DO NOT COUNT”

Oh! and don't forget your in direct violation of Federal Immagration Laws too

It would be interesting to see how many other Congress Critters, are violating these same Ethics Rules!

B.O.R.
    Texan by birth, Independent by choice, Christian by faith, And still kicken by the Grace of God.

Quote Originally Posted by cvangel

Do you have the thread link for that 2ndamendsis? I tried typing pelosi in search but I got so many hits I couldn't find it?
    I'll try to get it for you CVANGEL........but I'm pretty awful with the search function It's around here somewhere

BTW.......WELCOME!! Glad to see you've jumped in and are gettin' your feet wet.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'll try to get it for you CVANGEL........but I'm pretty awful with the search function It's around here somewhere

Thanks!!! Much appreciated!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cvangel

Thanks!!! Much appreciated!!!
    Here's a start, CV
    If you can add to it, please do.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=46070

This is just what I've been looking for! Thanks! And I'll sure add what I find!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast