Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LadyStClaire you're the best!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

this stupidty that is DHS is a joke, and this story shows it.

how is she going to tell anyone how to manage their borders when she keeps trying to keep the borders of the US wide open.

Los Angeles 'Little Mexico and El salvador hotspot'
    She's an idiot. What a nerve.........

I have been on vacation and finally saw that Janet was in Afghanistan. I am furious. Helping them to secure their border when she and the Messiah can't secure ours??? What kind of BS is this? I don't know what to do about this continuing hypocrasy, but something needs to be done!!!
    "Throw every eligible*politician out of the Federal Govenment this November!* If their replacement doesn't do the job, then throw them out the next go around."

That crap needs to be on Saturday Night Live

Our border can be secured, but Nappy, Obama and many others don't want that to happen. I'm sure they know HOW to do it.
    So, we have our money and people helping Mexico secure their southern border, and our money and people are helping the Afgan border security. And here we are with our borders unsecured. That says a whole lot.
    Yep! Nappy, Obama and their anti border security have blood on their hands. Too bad they don't care.
    Terry's family should of raised hell when she showed up at his funeral. I would of jumped all in her cr$p. They should of done it and had it on video. Show Americans that people like her are responsible for deaths, torture, kidnapping and all the other terrible things these drug cartels and gangs are doing.
    Are the borders along Mexico and Afganistan that much worse then ours? I don't think so.

Banned
    Heh, I even know how to secure the border. I've even written a detailed plan on how to do it the military way. Funny part is the actual cost estimate of it was basically a drop in a bucket vs what they cost.

Of course "they" don't want to talk about militarizing our border which is what every other country does vs high risk borders.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12