Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Napolitano Says More Terror Plots are Homegrown

Napolitano says more terror plots are homegrown
    Comments 0
    March 15, 2011 2:14 PM

DENVER (AP) — Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano says joint intelligence centers are one of the "centerpieces" in the fight against terrorism.

Napolitano said Tuesday that such centers were instrumental in arresting a suspect in the attempted car bombing in Times Square and in foiling the attempt to bomb New York's subway system. She was speaking in Denver at a national conference on fusion centers.

The centers are designed to gather information about terrorism and other threats and share it with agencies that need to know.

Napolitano said plots against the nation "increasingly involve American residents or American citizens" and that she's trying to distribute resources into local communities. So far, Homeland Security agents have been placed in all but two of the nation's 72 fusion centers.

http://www.valleymorningstar.com/news/s ... enver.html

Homegrown terrorists, grown in someone else's home and shipped here via the Muslim Express Jet to Mexico and walk free and easy right into to our House! Crappy couldn't spot a terrorist if she was standing in line at a Al Qaeda recruiting center!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

yes I've noticed how news articles definition of "home grown" does NOT match my definition of "home grown".. Home grown to me is Timothy McVeigh..someone who was BORN LEGALLY in the USA and who has committed terrorist acts against a group of people. I do not consider domestic violence ( husband against wife for instance ) as "terrorism".

I saw one article to call an immigrant who did come here LEGALLY from a muslim country..and he became a US citizen. But I don't consider that type "home grown" sorry Homeland INsecurity Dept tries to downplay the true number of incidences involving MUSLIMS.

We US citizens (mod edit) can do several things that can help in the short and long run.

Invite others that you know who are upset about illegals, invite them to join ALIPAC.

Also start encouraging those in your family of childbearing age to consider having more than 2 children...as many as they can really. Whites are dwindling in number. Muslims have 8.7 children per family.
    Any society has to have a birth rate of greater than 2.1 to survive as a culture. Illegal hispanics are mostly catholic and they have large numbers but not nearly as many as muslims.

"Sorry! for our rudeness "Welcome to Alipac bamissfa!" really glad you could join our fight (long drawn out battle) the more people that show up here the more people will know how to fight this "Big Ass Lie!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I guess Nappy hasn't read this.

A total of 59,017 "other than Mexican" illegal aliens were apprehended by Border Patrol agents, according to the report. More than 700 of these individuals were from Cuba, which is one of the four nations on the State Department's list of "State Sponsors of Terrorism," along with Iran, Syria and Sudan.

"We should not be surprised if terrorists take advantage of our porous borders in light of the Obama administration's lax approach to border security," said Fitton. "When you have an administration that pushes illegal alien amnesty, permits illegal alien sanctuary policies, and attacks States like Arizona for seeking to enforce the rule of law, it sends a signal to our enemies to cross the border illegally and to do their worst."

http://www.personalliberty.com/news/thr ... 03_15_PLA_[P11218801]&rrid=238434262

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    nope, nope and nope ... Napolitano is referring to

Unemployeed, Semi Balding, Christian, White, Male's

when she is pin pointing her version of "more terror plots are homegrown"

everyone else is incapible of homegrown terror as Eric Holder / Obama Points out Daily

Common Janet, just for Shit's and Giggles .. show me that secret salute you all have going on ... worked in the 40's lets see what ya got cook'n now
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)