Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

tms

I just e-mailed Coast to Coast am with George Noory. Thought it was worth a shot and someone should call in on open lines night.

W,

have you ever though about being part of a show maybe with a few others? All by phone and they have had Frosty and others on. Can I e-mail the producer your info?

Twilight

Lots of snow where I live and still snowing so I have time on my hands.
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

certainly TMS. If you spot a show you think I should be on send them my info. Most of the shows Ive done were set up by others that thought I should go on the air.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tms

Good news received an e-mail from one of my friends in KY. She knows some law enforcement she is getting the word out to them. So hopefully this will start going around via e-mail. I told people to keep spreading the word!

Yep, keep spreading the word.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I emailed the Coast To Coast show, also. I also requested that they get W on as a guest(hope you do not mind, W!). Believe me, I have told everyone I know and have sent the link to the story to all in my address book. I'll keep spreading the word!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

tms

Thanks for doing that. I e-mailed them as well to get W as a guest. Frosty has been on in the past and this is a good way to get the word out to the masses about the illegal immigration problem, ALIPAC!

I just sent a note to mr. Harvey to thank/encourage him.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123