Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

National Boycott of Bank of America Possible

Supporters of ALIPAC:

We are currently discussing a national boycott of Bank of America with the leaders in the NIIBC National Illegal Immigration Boycott Coalition.

We will let you know what the leaders are saying soon.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    William wrote:

We are currently discussing a national boycott of Bank of America with the leaders in the NIIBC National Illegal Immigration Boycott Coalition.
    Wonderful news William, way to go!

I will never do any business with the traitors. They should also change their name to Bank of Lawlessness, or Bank of Prostitutes.

Re: National Boycott of Bank of America Possible

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Supporters of ALIPAC:

We will let you know what the leaders are saying soon.

William
    Great news !!

Just finished checking accounts, I need to figure a way to get my investments from them. A year ago the company I was doing business with sold everything to Bank America investment group. It has been a mess ever since then. Seems like BoA is more concerned with criminal aliens than US investors.

I have already closed my account with BOA and sent them a letter stating I refuse to ever do business with them, or any other company who is going after the illegal market.
    I think their email servers are a little overloaded because I received a message (4 days ago) stating that they would send me a response within 48 hours. I know its the automated response, but I find it interesting how they haven't responded back yet.
    I don't really care if they do or not! Rotten bastards.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I intend closing my account with them.A boycott is a great idea.

Excellent...lets go!!!!!!!
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy
    I will never do any business with the traitors. They should also change their name to Bank of Lawlessness, or Bank of Prostitutes.
    I emailed them and suggested Bank Of Traitors and Bank of Illegals. Then I told them they would never get one dollar from THIS American!

im not sure that a boycott needs to be called because from the phone calls to talk shows that i ahve heard, the emails that i have had passed to me
    it seems that everyone is leaving the BOA.

Bank of Amero

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast