Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

National boycott May 31st

I have written my local newspaper, emailed friends & posted on Backpage, myspace & craigslist a call for a national boycott by American citizens on May 31st. We will wear red to show solidarity, we will have flags flying in our yards & attached to our cars. We will turn on our headlights to show our support. We also will let any businesses that showed their support of the May 1st march that they will no longer get our business. We also will write our legislators to let them know we will not accept a watered down immigration policy. Pass this on, tell everyone you know. Let's take back our country!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Right in the middle of the week, hmmmm.... that ought to do it, and I do own a red t-shirt. Think a lot of people would do it? How about making some fliers to promote it?

It could say:

May 31st "Day Without an American Day", make the U.S. economy REALLY come to a screeching halt!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What the hell? There is one called for on May 5th and June 30th already.

And this is why no one is getting anywere. Everyone is splintering off and doing their own thing. Which means low/small turn out. Lack of proper publicity and news coverage ect.

Americans are going to have to unite on these ralleys, demonstrations etc. Or it is going to continue to appear small, broken up, and disorganized. Not to mention causing mass confusion.

The only time americans are ever united is on the 4th of july and thats loosely.

Americans are united. Everyone wants the same things with a few traitors excepted.

We should start a boycott today and boycott until we get our way. Then there will be no confusion. It will be permanent until these traitors enforce our laws; secure our borders; and get these people out of our country and these Maniacs out of our government.

Boycott Now...

Don't Spend, Save!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

They are not united in their counter protests. And no one can afford to boycott till this is over. This isn't a chicken boycott we were reffering to. It is work, school, shopping of any kind etc.

Re: National boycott May 31st

Quote Originally Posted by nancid
    I have written my local newspaper, emailed friends & posted on Backpage, myspace & craigslist a call for a national boycott by American citizens on May 31st. We will wear red to show solidarity, we will have flags flying in our yards & attached to our cars. We will turn on our headlights to show our support. We also will let any businesses that showed their support of the May 1st march that they will no longer get our business. We also will write our legislators to let them know we will not accept a watered down immigration policy. Pass this on, tell everyone you know. Let's take back our country!
    sounds like a 'passive' protest (not doing anything, but doing something). perhaps the 31st is too soon though? you could end up confusing people who are already for the current protest coming up this month.

I said once i'll say it again, Refuse to pay taxes is the sure way. I seem to be the only one who held out on state and IRS taxes (2005 filing). I Still haven't paid.