Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

PHONE BOOK, PHONE CARD, TALKING POINTS

I'M READY. I'm even going to get off this computer early tonite so I can be up at 6:00 AM.

And I did that research. There are not any Senate Bills that propose the ENFORCEMENT ONLY laws that we want. That is important, that there BE a Senate bill for them to cosponsor. It worries me that no one has even thought to put one forth.

Everyone I call is talking about the Kennedy/McCain bill or the Cornyn/Kyle bill as if there are really only those two choices. We have to encourage some brave senator to advance a NO GUESTWORKER/ENFORCEMENT ONLY bill.

These are the ones I chose for this request. I chose them for their CAREER grades on Better Immigration even though some have voted badly recently. If they had good records and changed their minds it probably has to do with them cowering under some strongarm influence. Maybe I can appeal to that little nagging flinker of integrity WEspecially with my "TAX EVASION" talking point.

Pat Roberts (KS)
    Jim Bunning (KY)
    Charles Grassley (IA)
    Landrieu(LA)
    David Vitter (LA)
    Barbara Mulkowski (MD)
    Paul Sarbanes (MD)
    Carl Levin (MI)
    Mark Dayton(MN)
    James Talent (MO)

There will be more, I haven't finished my research on the grades of some of them. But I know there are more. Am I leaving out a good one that you know of?

So I have been calling these Senators today but only got to leave messages in most cases.

61/2 HOURS.........

LETS GIVE 'EM HELL
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Good job Sylvia,

LET'S ROCK AND "RING" CAPITOL HILL TODAY!
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12