Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

National Media Alert

They called me on the Ingram Show an hour early. The lines are about to be opened to callers. I did not get the alipac or millerbrewing boycott URLs out well.l

Please listen in and call in if possilbe. details

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 246#223246
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UH OH! Sounds like the Miller PR people and Bush bots are on hold waiting to try and take a chunk out of our positions!

Callers needed! HELP!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sorry, sounds like I missed the show! I'm listentig.

Dixie

I got on to listen after you finished William, but did hear a couple of the callers. Laura's show will be replayed later today and I will have another opportunity to hear the entire show. I am so glad you were on to state the case for all of us. I will be asking others to listen to you later today.

Jeremiah 29:11
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Also, Speaker Dennis Hastert (s.p.?) will be on Laura's show shortly. She will be discussing the border with him.

Jeremiah 29:11
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

By calling me an hour early, I did not have enough coffee in my veins!

W

Laura Ingram charges to hear her show on the internet? Also charges membership fees to access her show archives. Was hoping to hear the show, but now I guess I cannot
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I am out of the loop on the west coast, I apparently do not get this show here.

William I will send you some of our finest and most caffeinated coffee, west coast style! The kind that once in your system will keep you going for about 16 hours, even in the darkest and rainiest winter months here.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)