Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hence why I support abolishing the Visa Lottery. I look at the statistics every year. Here are some statistics on winners:

IRAQ: 84
    IRAN: 934
    JORDAN: 81
    YEMEN: 47
    SYRIA: 47
    SAUDI ARABIA: 55
    AFGHANISTAN: 52

I mean seriously, do they even know WHO these people are? Their religious beliefs? This is very dangerous. The same guy building IED's to kill our brave men and women in the U.S. Army could be at the U.S. embassy in Baghdad getting their visa number to prepare to come to America.

People who win the VISA LOTTERY also do not make the most loyal citizens. I know plenty of such winners who are very disrespectful and couldn't tell me who Jefferson Davis was. The most loyal Americans are those who work hard and bust their butts to get where they are. I wasn't born here, but I consider myself an American first. When my passport expires I will not be renewing it, I will be using my American passport, even if it means paying fees for overstaying during long vacations. Most people with double-citizenship do so for convenience because after a month or so, the government charges you a certain fee for the number of days you remain in the country (for those who spend summers there). If you use American passport to leave America, then native passport to enter, then you skip all of that.
    Individualism leads to anarchism. A collective society has more to offer than an isolationist/individualist one.

If there is one thing I will never understand if I live to be a million years old is WHY DO WE NEED A VISA LOTTERY? This makes absolutely no sense at all to me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Because it's a RUSH, letting in all those those people, you never know what you'll get.....kind of like playing Russian Roulette.

-pa

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12