Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

National rallies - frightening trend

Did you all notice the trend in all of the rallies that occurred Friday, that even though the masses were appealing to the American Government to "accept" them and "need" them, they conveyed all their messages in Spanish? With their bullhorns they chanted in Spanish. With their signs they wrote Spanish phrases. With their speeches they addressed each other in Spanish.

There seems to be a disconnect here if they are trying to reach and English speaking country.????
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

They're not trying to reach anybody except the Congress.

They're message is clear: "Accomodate us, or we'll shut down your cities".

It's intimidation, pure and simple.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Banned
    BINGO!

CountFloyd

is the WINNER!

(So true)

It's amazing when our country spends millions of dollars on border patrol agents, only to let them march in the hundreds of thousands all over the country and do absolutely nothing. They should be rounded up and driven staight to the border and dumped into Mexico where they belong.

Hopefully if you find it frightening, most Americans will find it frightening and make the capitol switchboard melt with all their angry phone calls demanding to know who let it happen, and how soon will they be gone.

This has got to be a huge embarassement to Bush and McCain and the other pols pushing amnesty. The pols claim we cannot do without these Mexican flag waving, Spanish speaking people, that "want to become Americans".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They're not trying to reach anybody except the Congress.

They're message is clear: "Accomodate us, or we'll shut down your cities".

It's intimidation, pure and simple

This is how I am thinking, too. There is alot more behind all this activity than just some illegals and do-gooder human rights groups. This is too well orchestrated. This is another government/other governments, in cahoots with our "government"- in cahoots with terrorists as well, I am thinking - there's no other explanation for it.

The methods, as you so rightly identify, are the methods of THUGS - Organized Crime aka the Mexican Government. They are peaceful now, but if they don't get what they want, how many BOMBS that were brought through those tunnels are going to go off? How many fires, murders, rapes car bombings are we going to see here? And when the police start killing them during a riot, there's going to be international outcry over it. Some Americans are talking about a Sarajevo type of war breaking out. I think it is looking more possible every day.

Mayhem has begun, I am afraid. I will be putting in a 2 month supply of food. We were warned to do so by Leavitt today anyway because of the birdflu concerns. I think W has already advised us to observe our 2nd ammendment rights. Enough said

This will be Bush's chance to declare martial law when this erupts, so I DO believe he WANTS things to get out of hand. I am hearing Americans at the end of their ropes. I'm afraid it is coming.

I think our leaders' instincts are correct on the idea of a March on Washington. I DO understand the desire but I don't see it as a good tactic right now. As I have said often, WHEN AMERICANS START TAKING TO THE STREETS IN MOBS IT WILL BE TOO LATE TO SETTLE THIS PEACEFULLY.

Our Minutemen are going to be in more danger than before this time. They NEED our total support.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Well, if Bush allows the protesters to get away with this and doesn't rebuke it and back off this thing, then he doesn't even have as much balls as the President of FRANCE. At least the Pres of France is still standing firm after that massive riot and protests recently. He hasn't backed down yet. SURELY, this has to be a blow to them! How can any politician or Bush stand up and talk about these "good" hard working people when they are marching and shouting epithets, waving Mexican flags and screaming in Spanish. They look like nothing but THUGS! It shows the hidden agenda. By their nature, they love to raise hell, so it's pretty easy to whip them up in a frenzy, especially add a lot of alcohol and drugs to the mix.

Next week is "HELL WEEK." Give em hell folks!!

According to Frosty Woolridge, on talk radio tonight, over 1.5 million faxes have gone to Congress thru NumbersUSA and they are still coming. Flood em.....burn up the machine...melt it to the ground.

gofer said
    Well, if Bush allows the protesters to get away with this and doesn't rebuke it and back off this thing, then he doesn't even have as much balls as the President of FRANCE.
    I haven't read any comment from Bush or his government regarding this.

Not suprising, though, since the only time he has commented on groups assembling over the border issue was to call the Minutemen "vigilantes".

There can't be any doubt about which side he's on.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.