Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

National Republican Congressional Committee Immigration Surv

This poll's open until 10/12. Hopefully results will make it to somebody willing to stand up for citizens rights.

http://www.nrcc.org/immigration/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That survey is more propaganda than a survey. Notice how it intends to send a message?

Also, It's clear that when you sign up you will be receiving mail from them.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yep, that is why they were given my spam account
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

If anybody takes the time to read the comments I added, I doubt very seriously I'll be added to their mailing lists

they will use the email for soliciting $ for their "war chests."

If you get a call from Melhman at the RNC tell them you dont speak Spanish!

W

Please, if they cared so much they would have acted on this right after 9/11. They are just trying to suck your wallets dry and get your votes. They wont like my comments either. I hope they do call.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

FEEDBACK PLEASE... I put this in the comments section... was I too harsh? lol

Illegal immigration is a national disgrace,the American standard of living is eroding,$20 billion a year is being sent to Mexico in remittance and Americans are being killed everyday by illegal immigrants some of who flee back across the border to be protected by Vicente Fox ( no friend of the US). Why are there so many Mexican consulates in the US? And what about the racist Aztlan reconquista movement ? Just the other day Pres. Bush spoke of the rule of law..... which one was he talking about? It sure wasn't the immigration laws and he wasn't referring to the constitution, that old protection from invasion thing.

Pointless push-poll.

They obviously want you to think they agree with the majority of Americans about illegal immigration. Oh, and by the way, could you send us some money?

Yeah, right.

Here's my response:

It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.