Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Nationwide 'Deport Elvira Arellano' Campaign - Call Today -

Nationwide 'Deport Elvira Arellano' Campaign - Call Today - One Year In Hiding
    By Digger
    http://www.diggersrealm.com/mt/

Wednesday August 15, 2007 will be one year since illegal alien fugitive Elvira Arellano openly "hid out" in a church in Chicago. Since that time nothing has been done to apprehend and deport Elvira Arellano and she has continued to spout hatred of America and make political statements from her location.
    ICE knows where she is. The Department of Homeland Security knows where she is. America knows where she is.

But Nothing Is Being Done
    We need to change that and show that our laws will be upheld for all individuals in this country and especially our immigration laws.

While Elvira and "Pastor" Walter "Slim" Coleman continue to thumb their noses at the rest of the legal citizens and residents of this country - including the government - we need to pick up the phone now and call the Chicago ICE office and report her location, which is the location of a known fugitive from justice (her official status).

You can call
    Chicago ICE Office
    at (312) 347-2400 Ext. 2221

for the ICE field director’s office

Elvira Arellano's location is:

Adalberto United Methodist Church
    2716 W. Division Street
    Chicago, IL

Remember one thing on this folks, no matter what the illegal aliens or ACLU or anyone else says

We Are In The Right.

She is a lawbreaker and those supporting her are lawbreakers for aiding and abetting her. They don't have a leg to stand on.

This call for action initially sent out by the Freedom Folks who continue their tireless work in the Chicago area.

Here's what they say you can tell the ICE office.

I am calling to report the location of an illegal alien with an outstanding deportation order. Her name is Elvira Arellano, and she currently resides at the Adalberto United Methodist Church at 2716 W. Division Street in Chicago. I can provide the phone number and name of the pastor if that is helpful (773-782-8464/Walter Coleman).

I can't get through. I just get a constant busy signal. I'll keep trying though.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Is she on any wanted lists? I know she is a law breaker and the church is also guilty of crimes against the United States, but if she is a true fugitive she needs to go now!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

I am getting a busy signal also, but will keep trying until I get through, this will also send a signal we are keeping our eye on you and we will not forget or feel bad when you do what is right and send these people home!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ALIPAC AUGUST FUND RAISER
    PLEASE help ALIPAC stay in the fight against illegal immigration!!!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=75673
    FOOD FOR THOUGHT
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC???

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    HELP STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION AND THE NAU!!

HOW! BY BEING APART OF THE ALIPAC TEAM, WE ALL WELCOME YOU AND YOUR INPUT!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I did get through at 4:08 EST. I reached a voice mail for the secretary of the Field Operations Director. The recording says to leave your number and they will return your call.

Is she on any wanted lists?
    Yes she is on the list but they have thousands and since she isn't considered a real violent threat to the general population she isn't at the top of the list.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just left message.

Called main number. Then recording. Punched in extension. Sent to secretary of "detention and removal" office. Got answering machine .

Left message there. Got no busies, so you may want to try now.

Anyone with an order of deportation should be considered a fugitive!!!!!

Left my message @ 4:34 pm.

Left my message 3:37 pm. will call again couple of time this evening, tomorrow and Wednesday.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast