Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It's the perception that the country is becoming more Hispanic, that Spanish is replacing English, that Hispanic immigrants are weakening American identity, and that Main Street is turning into Little Mexico. A leader of the vigilante Minuteman movement moronically called it the "colonization" of the United States.
    THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT IS HAPPENING!

Getting any customer serice in English is becoming harder. Illegal immigrants gather in gangs on street corners looking for work. Taco carts are illegally selling food at construction sites. Gang grafetti appears on every other building accross cities and towns. Stores hang huge neon signs in Spanish only. And most of these shops are dollar stores or nail salons. What were once nice apartment complexes now look like SLUMS. No wonder "Main Street" everywhere is referred to "Little Mexico".
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I am sick of these ignorant OBLs comparing apples and oranges. Today's immigration is NOTHING like that of yester-year. Today we are experiencing the largest human migration in recorded world history. Literally thousands cross our borders illegally every day. It is a human tsunami. It is the greatest invasion in history. It is almost exclusively from the Third World -- nations never assimilated to a First World nation. Most of the immigrants believe that the land they are "migrating" to does not belong to the United States. They are not assimilating.

When in history did the Germans, Italians, or Chinese pack a stadium and boo the Star Spangled Banner???
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Yes, YOUR POINT!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

When in history did the Germans, Italians, or Chinese pack a stadium and boo the Star Spangled Banner???
    Never in America, but then they came to be Americans. The Hispanics are here, at the direction of their governments, to conquer America by repopulating it with their people and culture. That's what it means when a foreign flag is raised above ours inside our borders. They are claiming that land for their country.

ICE should raid any business flying a foreign flag. The local police should go to any business flying a flag above ours with a Military color guard to bring their flag down and remove our desecrated flag for burning.

1paint, according to the flag laws, it is okay to fly a foreign flag, but it cannot be above or flying without Old Glory.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

sippy

If you watch some of the videos on YouTube you'll see that only a foreign flag is being flown at many of the places run by Hispanics. That's why I said send Ice.

As for the other premise, send Ice after our desecrated flag has been retrieved.

Quote Originally Posted by 1_paint
    sippy

If you watch some of the videos on YouTube you'll see that only a foreign flag is being flown at many of the places run by Hispanics. That's why I said send Ice.

As for the other premise, send Ice after our desecrated flag has been retrieved.
    I gotcha. And you're right. Many of these videos only show one foreign flag being shown. I would send veteran Jim Brossert to get our flag! He did such a good job getting our flag down from underneath the mexican flag.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I have an American flag in my BACKPACK, and in SOME parts of Dallas, TX, it draws ANGRY stares or DIRTY looks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12