Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NC:6 Arrested in Drive-by Shooting in Asheboro

I have asked Fox8 and Randolph County for the immigration status of these boys. Status has not been reported.

FOX8 Staff Writer

2:04 p.m. EDT, August 22, 2011
    ASHEBORO, N.C. (WGHP)—

Six men have been arrested after a drive-by shooting in Asheboro on Saturday, police said.

The shooting occurred at about 9:50 p.m. at the 786 Mart #3 at 517 Old Liberty Road. Police said no injuries were reported, but the clerk and a customer said they had to dive to the ground to avoid being shot.

The suspects' vehicle was found within minutes of receiving a description, police said. It was stopped and all the passengers were ordered out at gunpoint, police said.

A 7.62 caliber assault rifle and several spent shell casings were found.

The suspects charged are:

Esvin Esmali Vasquez, 17, of 1819 Henson Road

Javier Soto Lopez, 20, of 2001 Lakeview Road, Lot 14

Juan Carlos Lomeli, 18, of 303 E. Balfour Ave.

Jose Omar Hurtado-Romero, 18, of 323 Brookside Drive

Ruben Almeda Acosta , 17, of 1801 N. Fayetteville St.

Victor Morales, 18, of 537 Peachtree St.

All six have been charged with discharging a weapon into occupied property and assault with a deadly weapon. All but Morales were cited for drinking alcohol underage.

They were all placed in the Randolph County Jail under $250,000 secured bonds.

http://www.myfox8.com/news/wghp-story-a ... 6723.story

Asheboro is literally overrun with illegals ,just as many other cities and towns in N Carolina. A lot of this did not happen until about year 2000, at least in smaller cities. It was like a flood gate had opened up here
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

They were all placed in the Randolph County Jail under $250,000 secured bonds.
    Bail that high usually indicates they're IAs but it's best you posted here first until it can be confirmed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I tried to access inmate reacords, but RANDOLPH Co. has disabled the link. Even trying several different links I got a 404 error

Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    http://www.co.randolph.nc.us/sheriff/jailroster.xml
    On my computer at least that comes up as page cannot be displayed. I had tried that link, and one for State wide. Randolph Co. just won't come up

Call the jail and ask for the jail information officer.

Then give him the names and ask him or her to check to see if there are any immigration detainers on each suspect.

7.62 that's AK-47 right? Did they shoot this store up with some of Obama's guns?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)