Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NC Driver's License Crackdown still NOT happening

My wife recently had to go to renew her driver's license. Before she went, she was told by a co-worker to remember to bring her "original" Social Security card because he heard they were cracking down on the forms of identification.

Well, when she got back, she told me that the examiner DIDN'T ask to see her social security card, but just "tell" him what it was for verification.

http://www.forfern.com/dlicense2.htm

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1519066/posts
    The number of my posts shouldn't determine or reflect my interest on the board. I don't post just to increase my ranking.

You need to report this to the DMV and the Governor. Squeeky wheel gets the grease.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

I wish it were that easy... Everyone in North Carolina knows the Governor is part of the problem.

Follow the link above to Fern Subert's website.. Here's a quote:

" By the way, the current Governor was the Attorney General when DMV was told to ignore the law and give licenses without an SSN."
    The number of my posts shouldn't determine or reflect my interest on the board. I don't post just to increase my ranking.

To be honest, most illegals here don't have licenses anyway. They drive, drink, have accidents, use phony registration, no tags, driving with lights off, careless/reckless driving and are released to "a sober individual". It's just sickening. I'm afraid to be on the roads anymore.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Your absolutely right...

Here's another qoute from Fern Subert's page:

" Discouraging illegal immigration by reforming the DMV.

The New York Times had an article outlining how illegal immigrants flood to North Carolina to get Drivers' Licenses. The Democrat leadership in North Carolina has been warned many times, but it continues to put our state and our nation at risk, and that has to stop. Those who immigrate to America legally are more than welcome! Those who come illegally are hurting our health care costs and our law enforcement. We North Carolinians are generous people, but it is to the point that our law-abiding citizens are being hurt at the expense of those who break the law. Please vote for me so that we can have better government. "

Traffic Violation

We own an automobile repair shop in High Point, NC. One morning about 6 months ago, a Policewoman pulled a car for not having legal tags on her car. She pulled the car into our drive, so I was able to watch and listen first hand what happened. The girl driving the car had no drivers license, illegal inspection sticker and the wrong tag for that vehicle. She could not speak a word of English so the Policewoman had her call someone who could speak English. She told the person on the other end of the phone that the girl driving the car was not allowed to drive that car off the drive. For them to come there and someone with a legal drivers license had to drive the car away. She did not give the girl a ticket or anything. The Policewoman left and shortly afterwards, so did the girl in the car. Alone.
    I saw something wrong with that and I called the Police and reported it. They said there was nothing on file showing where anyone had been pulled for that. So, what does that tell us?
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Here in Oregon they can walk in and say "Hi my name is Pedro, Yen, Sam or whatever and I am here illegally and I need A drivers license." Response is do you have any form of Identification? "Response: yes" Oregon DMV here you go take the driving test and show me proof of current insurance. Now do you want to ask what ID you need to fill out a voter’s registration card?

Scary, Very Scary
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt