Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NC Minutemen?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NC Minutemen?

Is there a NC chapter of the Minutemen? I have been looking on the Net and can not seem to find one. Anyone know for sure? I would be surprised if there was not one since we are one of the top states being invaded.

Hi Mills. Welcome.

As far as I know, there is not a chapter of the Minutemen in NC.

With 400,000+ llegals here, we need one.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the welcome. I have been a lurker but wanted to join in. I wonder why there isn't one. Most people I know are fed up with illegals. Tar Heels are not living up to our name in this case are we? I want to do more for the cause. I already send money to various organizations, call politicians, etc... but I do not know how much longer I am staying in the area so I do not know if I could start a chapter.

Hi mills and welcome. I hope there will be a NC Minuteman Chapter sometime. Having two minor children though and not a lot of money makes it difficult for me to travel far from home. When the minutemen were active on the Southern borders this past year, I would really have liked to join them. I admire what they did. Maybe sometime I can join them. I do have family that live close to the Canadian border, although I'm a few hundred miles from that border and even farther away from the Southern borders.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Mills,

We are working on that issue right now. Please send me an e-mail at WilliamG@alipac.us if you are interested in helping to start an NC Chapter. We have some good people that are working through ALIPAC to coordinate the creation of a MM chapter here.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Best news I've heard all week, W. Thanks.

Welcome, Mills! It's great to have another TARHEEL on board! There's alot of us here from NC. I love my state and my country and I am here to do whatever I can to save them from this invasion. NC is too beautiful to see it turned into a cesspool!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Thank you everyone for your warm welcome! I am honored to be among such a group as this one. I feel the same way rebellady. I am sure you are aware how North Carolinians got the nickname of Tar Heels. I will do my best to show the same type of determination for my cause as my ancestors did for theirs.

Welcome Mills!!! Glad you came on board
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

A question for William

William, I sent you an email a few days ago and have yet to hear anything. I am not sure if the lack of response is due to you not receiving the email or the fact you must be a very busy man. I am still interested in the NC Minutemen project.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast