Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

NC needs OUR HELP, please join in!!!!

Friends,

I just received word this past weekend that there is unexpected motion on an important bill for our cause in North Carolina.

Senate Bill 32 (SB 32) is currently scheduled to be heard in the Senate Commerce committee this morning at 11am Eastern!

That is three short hours from the time you received this e-mail. You are receiving this notice just before the meeting for strategic reasons.

I am about to send out a press release on this matter to NC media sources, throw on a tie, and rush out the door to the NC General Assembly to get in the hallways on our behalf.

Please take the following rapid actions this morning if you have the time.

Please call and e-mail the members of the state Senate Commerce Committee. If enough of you call and e-mail this morning you can have an impact to reinforce my work in the hallways and offices.

Just call to say "Please tell Senator _______ to vote for SB 32 "Employers Must Use Federal E-Verify Program" in the Commerce meeting this morning! North Carolina has an unemployment rate that is over 11 percent! We need all employers using E-Verify which is inexpensive and over 99 percent accurate to ensure illegal aliens cannot take needed jobs from our citizens and legal immigrants."

SB 52 would require city/county governments, and state and local government contractors, to use the federal on-line E-Verify system to check the workplace legal resident eligibility of new hires, so that legal residents are hired for new jobs, not illegal immigrants.

The best thing to do is call, call, call! Be very polite to the Legislative Assistance but keep their phone lines busy and follow-up with an e-mail. Leave a voice message if you do not get an answer.

The names, phone numbers, and e-mail contacts for all state Senate Commerce Committee members are at this link....

Contact Info
    http://www.ncleg.net/gascripts/Committe ... tanding_67

S.B. 32 Sponsors, Status, and Text
    http://www.ncleg.net/gascripts/BillLook ... tButton=Go

I will send you all an update soon. For now I am out the door. Please reinforce my ground efforts as best you can.

You can help us here in NC this morning from anywhere in the US.

Yours in the cause,

William Gheen
    Presdient, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    www.alipac.us

working4change
    Will do!

April
    Thanks Working!!!

LETS ALL MAKE OUR VOICES HEARD!!!

Working on it!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

On it.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the e-mails vmonkey! Sending out emails now.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

I hope it is not too late, I had doctors appointments this morning...sending e-mail right now in hopes I didn't miss out on helping out!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

SOSADFORUS: You are never too late. It is going to the next committee. Wonderful

Thanks!! working on it now!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast