Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NC Sen Janet Cowell response to my letter HB1942

Thank you for your e-mail. I believe this measure will pass as part of the Technical Corrections bill which will come at the very end of this session. I also understand there will be a measure to replace the currently required Tax ID number with an actual Social Security number. I appreciate your advocacy. -Janet Cowell

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2006 1:10 PM
    To: Sen. Janet Cowell
    Subject: Pass HB1942 Today !! No Delays !!

We want our North Carolina leadership to hear the cries of their constituents by immediately passing HB1942. Please no longer delay or postpone HB1942 as we, the taxpayers of North Carolina demand this law be passed. We are watching closely to see who in our Senate will represent the people of North Carolina's interests and who will represent only the wishes of corporations who take advantage of slave labor rates.

Also, while you are at it... please pass a law to end the insane practice of providing driver's licenses to undocumented and unlawful aliens, terrorists. These unsavory characters then use their N.C. license to enter other states in many cases for drug trafficking and gang related activities. Providing a driver's license to an undocumented immigrant is totally irresponsible. Frankly I am going to join a petition group throughout the country asking other states in the US to NOT accept a North Carolina driver's license as proof of identity.

Regards

I got the same email from her!
    Build the dam fence post haste!