Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NC Team planning for September's rally

While attending both July 1st and 5th rallies I had several people interested in helping with the next event....before introducing the preliminary plans to "our fearless leader" (who is now masquerading as captain Kirk) I was requested to send out a post to get those who expressed interest to contact me....I hope that we can help assist our very busy "fearless leader" with helping him with some of this planning....

I propose the weekend after Labor Day and right before 9/11. This way we can draw attention to the anniversary of the attacks on that horrible day. If this is not doable then the weekend there after.

There is some communication about having this event at one of the parks near Lake Norman. For the life of me, I have not been able to locate one of the main parks that has an open-air stage for performances so if anyone has that information please contact me ASAP.

So calling upon all those who would be interested in helping out with a September event please feel free to drop a PM. Any possible help that anyone can provide will be much appreciated.

Nanc

Thanks Nancy,

The Kirk avatar is no more. Was fun while it lasted.

We need to get some NC people in the Raleigh reach area together for a planning meeting where we can bounce ideas and build up the effort as a team.

Thanks again for all of your work on these events. The July 5 event turned out great and I really like how you had the music going in the background right before everything started.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.lakenormanmonster.com/speculation.shtml

Date: 1/30/2006
    Author: J. Campbell
    City: Charlotte
    State: NC
    Sighting Location: Old Holiday Harbor

Many years ago, I was doing some SCUBA diving in the old flooded quarry near the old Holiday Harbor area. The water there is very murky and very cold. I couldn't see much, but I thought I felt a large catfish clamp down on my fin and part of my leg. I thrashed pretty good to get him off me, and swam to the top. It hung on pretty tight and when I got to the surface where I could see, I saw that the thing that had taken a nip at me was still under me, and it was not no catfish!! It looked like a dog's head with scales and red eyes. It scared me so bad that I soiled my wetsuit and this made the thing even madder as the eyes seemed to glow even redder. I yanked my foot up and swam to the canoe I was diving from and got in.
    That was the last time I saw that thing....and the last time I ever went diving in that lake EVER!!
    COOL! Make sure you bring your cameras!!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnB2012
    http://www.lakenormanmonster.com/speculation.shtml

Date: 1/30/2006
    Author: J. Campbell
    City: Charlotte
    State: NC
    Sighting Location: Old Holiday Harbor

Many years ago, I was doing some SCUBA diving in the old flooded quarry near the old Holiday Harbor area. The water there is very murky and very cold. I couldn't see much, but I thought I felt a large catfish clamp down on my fin and part of my leg. I thrashed pretty good to get him off me, and swam to the top. It hung on pretty tight and when I got to the surface where I could see, I saw that the thing that had taken a nip at me was still under me, and it was not no catfish!! It looked like a dog's head with scales and red eyes. It scared me so bad that I soiled my wetsuit and this made the thing even madder as the eyes seemed to glow even redder. I yanked my foot up and swam to the canoe I was diving from and got in.
    That was the last time I saw that thing....and the last time I ever went diving in that lake EVER!!
    COOL! Make sure you bring your cameras!!
    and dive gear, now this might be a real fun get together.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)